What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ⅿ- Mandalorian Series! (1 Viewer)

Well, the Mandalorian keeps on knocking it out of the park. Just an awesome episode.

What did the Tusken Raiders find in the Krayt Dragon? Assuming it was an egg?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say thanks for using the spoiler tag.  I wasn't even thinking and clicked in here, not having seen the ep yet.  Gracias!

I just thought it was funny that Mando said they only had one shot at killing the dragon. Apparently they brought an extra bantha-full of explosives that they weren’t planning to use.

Why is nobody talking about the end?
The only part I’m not sure I loved. I thought by bringing back the suit and having the Marshall do all the Fett tricks, that was their way of nodding to the fans, while he was still dead.

I’m not sure what purpose the character actually brings to the show as a whole? It’ll be cool to find out but I’m way more excited for Ashoka to show up. 

I had my kids bugging me and so missed something. What’s the big thing everyone is talking about that I missed??  Can someone put it in a spoiler tag?

the actor who played jango fett was watching from a distance. It could be bobba fett or one of the main guys from clone wars

Well, the Mandalorian keeps on knocking it out of the park. Just an awesome episode.

What did the Tusken Raiders find in the Krayt Dragon? Assuming it was an egg?
Fairly sure it was also a shout out to knights of the old republic as well.  That pearl was a big upgrade in the game, if I remember right.

Awesome opener.  Didn't realize they didn't do the whole season.  I have firmly become the guy that hates having to wait a week.  Ugh.
My wife and I settled in last night at 8:00 pm to watch at least three episodes. Needless to say we were displeased (not with the episode but that we have to wait a week like peasants with cable tv). 

That was good - kind of wish they dropped the episodes like Amazon did with The Boys by releasing the first 2-3 episodes initially and then one a week after that.
Need to drop all episodes a d let the viewer choose when to watch.  One episode a week is antiquated.  

One episode a week has people talking all week. I enjoy it. 

I think the ending scene is awesome.  It almost has to be boba fett, doesn't it? Otherwise, we need to know what happened to him and find out what a retired clone is doing on Tatooine. Did Clone Wars ever bring clones to Tatooine?

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the ending scene is awesome.  It almost has to be boba fett, doesn't it? Otherwise, we need to know what happened to him and find out what a retired clone is doing on Tatooine. Did Clone Wars ever bring clones to Tatooine?
Me too. Binging is nice, especially for a show you didn’t want in its first run, but I like the once a week aspect so that you enjoy a show for a couple months instead of a weekend.

I canceled my Disney+ subscription a while ago since I don't have kids, and there was so little content and nothing I hadn't already seen.  I have been waiting for season 2 to come out and I will sign up again for a month or 2.  I'm really disappointed they are still doing this weekly release format.  I highly prefer to watch several episodes at once for shows like this.  I'm probably going to wait until December to sign up.

In the expanded universe,  Fett's armor saved him and he killed and escaped the Sarlacc Pit. I think Dengar may have helped. Seems a plausible way to do it in the series.

In the expanded universe,  Fett's armor saved him and he killed and escaped the Sarlacc Pit. I think Dengar may have helped. Seems a plausible way to do it in the series.
It was Dengar. Hopefully he shows up in a small role here. What they did in the "new" comics to him is atrocious.

Killer first episode  :thumbup:

So, my wife isn't a Star Wars devote. Yes, I still love her. The great thing about this series is that she doesn't need to know the, "Lore." She's seen all the theatrical releases, most more than once. This show is the only time I don't mind if I have to pause so I can explain the tie-ins.

Gotta say, thought the end was cool. This is the kind of stuff Filoni does. Tells great stories with some nibbles, all the while making you want to get more answers.

:banned:

Capella said:
The only part I’m not sure I loved. I thought by bringing back the suit and having the Marshall do all the Fett tricks, that was their way of nodding to the fans, while he was still dead.

I’m not sure what purpose the character actually brings to the show as a whole? It’ll be cool to find out but I’m way more excited for Ashoka to show up. 
He didn't die in the EU books. Even disney's comics brought him back. 

Users who are viewing this thread