What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ⅿ- Mandalorian Series! (1 Viewer)

That left room for Gideon to survive. Which I hate.
With the clones or what? There was a huge fire. Don’t know how he could have survived. He’s not a Jedi.

Did we see a body or melted suit?

If Maul survived getting cut in half, a beskar mechanized dark trooper suit that can withstand the vacuum of space could potentially survive that.
I guess. I think that storyline was played to the end.

Is S4 in the works? I know they are doing a movie that will tie Mando, Ahsoka and Boba all together just curious if they pick up then or have another season

Awesome finale. Glad there wasnt any twisty turny cool plot stuff like the armorer being a spy, or woves being a traitor...just some gold old fashioned fighting and a couple of cheesy but well set up one liners that made me go "yes!"

I really didn't feel invested at all in this season. Been a steep decline since Luke showed up at the end of Season 2 -- which was an awesome climax. Andor was great, but that is a different "universe" essentially.

With the clones or what? There was a huge fire. Don’t know how he could have survived. He’s not a Jedi.
It’s Star Wars. I mean yeah he’s probably dead but i wouldn’t be shocked if they brought him back
Well yea they could create any kind of plot device to keep him alive but I don’t think that was the point.
Obviously that was a clone as well and the real Gideon was hiding elsewhere. I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It’s Star Wars. I mean yeah he’s probably dead but i wouldn’t be shocked if they brought him back
Well yea they could create any kind of plot device to keep him alive but I don’t think that was the point.
Obviously that was a clone as well and the real Gideon was hiding elsewhere. I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.
that SO Star Wars... I'll take it though, I love me some Gus :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread