What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NRA ADMITS ACCEPTING MONEY FROM 23 RUSSIA-LINKED DONORS (2 Viewers)

My favorite part was when Greg's campaign manager, Rusty, suggested that they spread a rumor about Marcia being seen at the movies with that creep Felix Brown.   Greg is appalled that Rusty wants to resort to dirty politics and  threatens to kick Rusty's ### from here to the Grand Canyon.  

Greg Brady >>>>>> the entire modern day GOP 
It did seem that Marcia did erase all of those great campaign slogans that Greg had laid down. 

What other “American” organizations have been infiltrated by the Russians?
the NRA was infiltrated by Russians? that's where you are on this now ?

I guess that makes sense if Henry Ford believes only the NRA is politically involved in elections but Brady Campaign and other anti-gun groups are not. 

the NRA was infiltrated by Russians? that's where you are on this now ?

I guess that makes sense if Henry Ford believes only the NRA is politically involved in elections but Brady Campaign and other anti-gun groups are not. 
Why do you think I believe that?

Unfortunately no. You can still go to a gun show and there is no waiting period. 
there is no waiting period in many states on gun buying - you didn't know that ?

but speaking of Hinkley ...... known mentally ill, previous stalking and weapons charges and the gun he used was what? Anybody? AR15? Bump stocked .50 cal machine gun? Military Grade fully auto massively powerful rifle? no ..... a .22 cal handgun that nobody calls for banning.

but that's roaming into the gun debate more than needed ..... accepting money from Russian donors is the thread

I've read a lot of what Butina was crafting and attempting .... didn't work though

Hint: You can be politically involved in elections and not be infiltrated by Russia
good gawd

you make it sound like Butina was President of the NRA

If Butina was infiltrating the NRA and GOP, then I think its fair to conclude that the Podesta group through Uranium One dealings and contributions means Russia infiltrated Hillary and the DNC with far more success and far more monetary contributions

Why do you think I believe that?
no idea

NRA sends reports to its members on who has what stance on gun control, gun control zealot groups do the same thing .... both providing information to the people they cater to. You can call that influencing elections if you'd like, but its what groups do by means of providing information.  You could even go so far as to say media influences elections by reporting the day of voting who's winning and who isn't (some voters wouldn't go vote based on their candidate losing anyway) If you called that, you'd have to say both liberal and conservative both do it, because they do.

good gawd

If Butina was infiltrating the NRA and GOP, then I think its fair to conclude that the Podesta group through Uranium One dealings and contributions means Russia infiltrated Hillary and the DNC with far more success and far more monetary contributions
Podesta!!!  Uranium One!!!

:spittake:

psst...no, it’s not fair or logical to conclude what you are claiming.  

Last edited by a moderator:
no idea

NRA sends reports to its members on who has what stance on gun control, gun control zealot groups do the same thing .... both providing information to the people they cater to. You can call that influencing elections if you'd like, but its what groups do by means of providing information.  You could even go so far as to say media influences elections by reporting the day of voting who's winning and who isn't (some voters wouldn't go vote based on their candidate losing anyway) If you called that, you'd have to say both liberal and conservative both do it, because they do.
I didn’t say other organizations don’t influence elections.  Nor did I say there is something inherently wrong about influencing elections. 

good gawd

Being involved in elections does not in any way sound like I'm saying Butina was the President of the NRA.

good gawd

I don’t know what word you mean but I suspect this one is incorrect.  

seems to me it went from $2,500 was it, in Russia contributions to the NRA that was addressed to a Russian spy trying but failing over and over to make headway in the NRA to Russia has infiltrated deeply into the NRA and has influenced the 2016 election !

please

if you want to find millions of money paid , political candidates, Russia, US companies and kickbacks....... the NRA isn't where you'd look. Ya'll know where to look, you just don't want to.

seems to me it went from $2,500 was it, in Russia contributions to the NRA that was addressed to a Russian spy trying but failing over and over to make headway in the NRA to Russia has infiltrated deeply into the NRA and has influenced the 2016 election !

please

if you want to find millions of money paid , political candidates, Russia, US companies and kickbacks....... the NRA isn't where you'd look. Ya'll know where to look, you just don't want to.
That certainly explains your confusion. 

good gawd

Podesta, Uranium One, Hilary, DNC...Bingo!!

please

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-14/butina-as-cooperator-offers-look-at-a-low-cost-russian-gambit?utm_medium=social&utm_content=politics&utm_source=twitter&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-politics&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic

NRA illegally coordinated advertising with the GOP in 2018 Senate races, just as they did for the Senate and for Trump in 2016. Literally the same person bought the ads for the NRA as the campaigns at the same station to be played within minutes of one another.

https://www.thetrace.org/2019/01/nra-coordinated-ad-efforts-with-gop-senate-campaigns/

The National Rifle Association appears to have illegally coordinated its political advertising with Republican candidates in at least three recent high-profile Senate races, according to Federal Communications Commission records. In Senate races in Missouri and Montana in 2018, and North Carolina in 2016, the gun group’s advertising blitzes on behalf of GOP candidates Josh Hawley, Matt Rosendale, and Richard Burr were authorized by the very same media consultancy that the candidates themselves used — an apparent violation of laws designed to prevent independent groups from synchronizing their efforts with political campaigns.

CNN isn't a valid news source, sorry :)

NRA went to Russia. What other countries did NRA go to? Did Democrats ever go to Russia or any companies that supported Hillary ?

Users who are viewing this thread