What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NRA ADMITS ACCEPTING MONEY FROM 23 RUSSIA-LINKED DONORS (3 Viewers)

Here's the initial tweet:

"If you try to kill the King, you better not miss." #HangThemAll

I can't imagine being suspended for that. Maybe he had a follow-up tweet that was worse?
I get the impression Woods suggesting we hang the former President may have been the catalyst. 

How anyone supports these dolts is beyond me.  Can't we just hit the self destruct button on them and move on?
Amazingly enough, there is another organization called Gun Owners of America which was formed by people who consider the NRA too liberal. 

I’m not kidding. 

The NRA is REALLY in disarray and also blowing through millions of dollars

- their law firm is billing them for $100K per day (Oliver North demanded an audit but was refused)
- Wayne LaPierre has a pretty lavish lifestyle, which includes a $40K Beverly Hills shopping spree on the NRA's dime
- there's also a tidbit about LaPierre funneling $13,000 towards an apartment for a young blond female intern. But I'm sure that's a totally innocent thing that can be easily explained.

Well I am glad that saga is over.  I mean there is no way that a Russian female is going to be able to smooth talk her way into right wing politics and groups for influence again. :P

the fact that she would coming back as a hero to their government should be a sign that you done ####ed up.  But I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread