What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Elmo on a Motorcycle. (1 Viewer)

Leaving work last week I turn onto the collector street and coming towards me is Elmo on a Kawasaki.  I mean the full hairy get up, not some two bit costume.  This was Elmo.  It was hot out.  Elmo was exceeding the speed limit, as if he were late for a very important date.  I smiled.  I like Elmo.  No sightings since.

Yesterday, My wife and I saw somebody riding around on a motorbike wearing an Elmo head in the parking lot of a mall. The guy riding with "Elmo" was wearing a normal helmet. Perhaps it is a trend? 

Leaving work last week I turn onto the collector street and coming towards me is Elmo on a Kawasaki.  I mean the full hairy get up, not some two bit costume.  This was Elmo.  It was hot out.  Elmo was exceeding the speed limit, as if he were late for a very important date.  I smiled.  I like Elmo.  No sightings since.
So weird I saw a guy on a motorcycle on the Garden State Parkway this morning wearing a full Predator costume. It actually freaked me out when I saw him approaching in my rear view mirror a bit at first.

Users who are viewing this thread