What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leonard Fournette #2 ?? (1 Viewer)

Tesla

Footballguy
Fournette has the second easiest run schedule this year and great fantasy playoff matchups weeks 14-16. Am I crazy for wanting to draft him with my second pick overall this year? Talk me off the ledge if I am because I’m about to jump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your question has me puzzled, do you mean pick #2 in a redraft or your second round pick? If 2nd round that's a no brainier, pick #2 in a redraft-well that's crazy.

Sorry yes #2 overall first round, in a redraft league.  Why not?  Bell and Steelers are still squabbling over his contract, Elliot has to support a terrible offense with no help from the offensive line or passing game and D. Johnson is coming back from major injury to an offense that is WAY worse that he had two years ago.

Founette is safer than all of the guys I mentioned above in my opinion.  But I may be squabbling about pennies because all in this group will be good.

At the end of the day, go with your gut. I'm surprised he wasn't close to the top 4 or even above Barkley. So who knows.

I can definitely see an argument on taking Fournette above Bell who has not signed to this date and you don't know exactly how many weeks you will get from him. I can even see a lengthy argument of taking him over DJ even though DJ has so much more upside in the passing game. Now Zeke I just don't see because both of these guys are going to be there teams workhorses and Zeke has an awful offense just as Fournette does. What is comes down to is who has done it for longer in the past and I to say Zeke is that guy. I just can't say Fournette goes above Zeke. So maybe Fournette as high as #3 but no higher for me.

Users who are viewing this thread