What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

!! ASAP help, Keepers for Auction (1 Viewer)

BCrizzle

Footballguy
16 team PPR Auction coming up.  $200 budget.  Keep 3 players.  If I paid more last year's auction than what he's projected by this year by ESPN then I have to pay last years draft price.  If it's lower than this year's projection then I pay up 1/2 the difference.

QB, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, FLX, TE, K, DST (BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR)

Here's my options:

AJ Green $46 (last year's price boo!)

D. Hopkins $42 (better than this year, yea!)

A. Cooper $30 (last year's price boo!)

D. Henry $13 (better than last year, yea!)

Those are my choices.  At first I was thinking a no brainer and keep the 3 WRs.  16 team league PPR having 3 top 20 WRs, 2 of which are top 10 is a no brainer.  But then I was looking at that costing me $118 or 60% of my budget I don't know if that is responsible.  I won't have much money to grab a RB1 and my RB2 and TE will surely be gross.  But if I keep Hopkins, Cooper and Henry for $85 I will have 60% left and a better chance of filling in an RB1 and FLX or TE with my remaining budget

Worth it to go for bust for those 3 WRs?  Or should I take a combo of WRs with D. Henry?

Users who are viewing this thread