What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rotten Tomatoes King/Queen (1 Viewer)

Hov34

Eephus's Great Great Great Love Child
Looking at Rob Schneider movies (don't ask) and he was is a ton of crap.  In fact he was only in two movies that were over 50% (Muppets from Space - minor role and Demolition Man - minor role).

Who has this beat, or who was in way more crap than good stuff.  Who is the Rotten Tomatoes King or Queen?

I’m guessing Ernest, Paulie Shore, Tom Green have the lows on lockdown.

Documentary guys probably have some great scores. Daniel Day Lewis probably up there pretty high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good topic.  I think you'll be hard pressed to top Schneider.

Paris Hilton has to be considered here.  I know she's not really an actress, but I think she's been in a lot of stupid films.  Can't imagine any of them cracking the 50% threshold. 

How about Pauly Shore?  That dilweed was never worth a damn.  His movies have to be hot garbage.  Same can be said for Tom Green.

Looking at Rob Schneider movies (don't ask) and he was is a ton of crap.  In fact he was only in two movies that were over 50% (Muppets from Space - minor role and Demolition Man - minor role).

Who has this beat, or who was in way more crap than good stuff.  Who is the Rotten Tomatoes King or Queen?
Wasn't he in a bunch of Adam Sandler movies?  Was he just not credited, or are they rated below 50%?

I’m sure Hanks is near the top, he pretty much only takes movies that’ll be in contention for awards. 

Looking at Rob Schneider movies (don't ask) and he was is a ton of crap.  In fact he was only in two movies that were over 50% (Muppets from Space - minor role and Demolition Man
I think you nailed it right off the bat. He was a minor part of SNL, what made any film exec think he could carry an entire film?

I'm trying to think who might have it going back to earlier cinema.  Maybe someone who was a frequent player in Ed Wood movies?

Users who are viewing this thread