What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**MFL question *** (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
Situation: I’m down 10 with tomorrow’s games left-I have kupp- he has no one.  I purposefully had a roster without a D to carry an extra upside piece (Golladay) knowing I could drop them for lions D if needed before tomorrow’s games.

situation: on MFL, it’s as if all the players are locked? I am the league commish as well and I know it wasn’t like this last year. Whenever I click on lions D it just says “add to watch list”

Am I missing a setting somewhere that disallows this? 

It’s common practice to allow this type of thing am I right? I know in the past if I’ve had a win locked up with a MNF k left, I’d drop them for a handcuff RB. 

It all depends on the league settings how your Waiver Wire is set.  

It appeared to me they changed the WW again this season.  Minor tweeks, but enough to have your FA ll locked once KO Sunday until your Waiver process.  

My league settings are this way by choice but I had little to do to change it. 

Commish Setup/Basic Add/Drop SetuP:

Lock All Free Agents Each Week On:   Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat  Midnight 1 a.m. 2 a.m. 3 a.m. 4 a.m. 5 a.m. 6 a.m. 7 a.m. 8 a.m. 9 a.m. 10 a.m. 11 a.m. Noon 1 p.m. 2 p.m. 3 p.m. 4 p.m. 5 p.m. 6 p.m. 7 p.m. 8 p.m. 9 p.m. 10 p.m. 11 p.m.  ET

Users who are viewing this thread