What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade away Mahomes to strengthen team? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team full PPR

There is an 0-4 team that is looking to make a deal and I'm trying to build up my WRs. 

Is this a good deal?  Is it a real possibility?
I give Mahomes and Callaway or M Williams and get Dalton, Fuller and Marvin Jones

My team
Mahomes, Big Ben
Elliott, M Gordon, Mixon, A Jones, R Jones
Golladay, Callaway, J Gordon, M Williams,
Ebron, McDonald

Tempting. Would you be comfortable starting both Golladay and Jones?

I do like Fuller as an upgrade but I would try to pick up Coutee off waivers as a handcuff-type.

Tempting. Would you be comfortable starting both Golladay and Jones?

I do like Fuller as an upgrade but I would try to pick up Coutee off waivers as a handcuff-type.
The double Detroit is questionable for me as well.  I was thiniing about making the Coutee move as well if I did this.

I'd pass. I see no reason at all to do this trade. I'd just work the waiver wire to improve your wr's. Williams and R Jones are expendable.

I wouldn't do that trade.  You aren't getting appreciably better and with Fuller having more hamstring issues that really puts a big question mark on his status moving forward.  You may not get anything out of him and he is the prize of that trade coming back to you.  He would be the only reason to entertain the deal and he isn't healthy. 

I'd pass. Tate, Golladay and Jones eat into each other's value. Fuller is nice to have but you need a more consistent play than him at WR1/2 esp if Golladay is your #1. I'd capitalize on Mahomes name value. Golladay's probably at a sell-high moment. Now that Mixon will be back and Aaron Jones value will only increase and you already have Zeke, I'd even entertain trading M. Gordon straight up or in package deal to get a top 4 WR like J. Jones, Brown, Thomas, Hopkins.

If not, pick up Coutee, drop Ronald Jones.

I'd pass. Tate, Golladay and Jones eat into each other's value. Fuller is nice to have but you need a more consistent play than him at WR1/2 esp if Golladay is your #1. I'd capitalize on Mahomes name value. Golladay's probably at a sell-high moment. Now that Mixon will be back and Aaron Jones value will only increase and you already have Zeke, I'd even entertain trading M. Gordon straight up or in package deal to get a top 4 WR like J. Jones, Brown, Thomas, Hopkins.

If not, pick up Coutee, drop Ronald Jones.
Fuller has been as consistent as they come.......unfortunately the hammie issues are also consistent.  When healthy he has been putting up WR1 numbers every game.  Both games he played the whole time he had over 100 yds and a TD while averaging 10 targets a game.  With Watson under center Fuller is a low end WR1/high WR2  when healthy. 

Fuller has been as consistent as they come.......unfortunately the hammie issues are also consistent.  When healthy he has been putting up WR1 numbers every game.  Both games he played the whole time he had over 100 yds and a TD while averaging 10 targets a game.  With Watson under center Fuller is a low end WR1/high WR2  when healthy. 
Oh definitely. I have him too. I meant consistent as in health-wise. If he doesn't play the next couple of weeks and/or re-aggravates the hamstring yet again, then Golladay as the OP's #1 isn't ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread