What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help - PPR (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
12 Team - PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, Dst, K, 6 Bench

My Team

QB: Big Ben, Mariota RB: D Freeman, Ingram, Collins, Riddick, M Davis WR: Hopkins, D Thomas, Boyd, Watkins, A Wilson TE: Graham, Cook DST: Panthers, Seahawks K: Butker

His Team

QB: Brees RB: Hunt, Ajayi, Kerryon, Cohen, Burkhead (IR) WR: K Allen, Thielen, Ridley, Baldwin, J Brown, Stills, Grant, Dorsett TE: Njoku DST: Broncos K: Bryant

I'm being offered Jay Ajayi, Calvin Ridley, Kenny Stills, and I'm giving away Mark Ingram, Tyler Boyd, Sammy Watkins.

Do you think this is a fair trade or what do you think I should counter for? He's heavily targeting Boyd and Ingram from me for two weeks now, starting with trash trades but slowly improving. I feel like saying no to this especially since Ajayi has that back fracture, but Ridley has been performing pretty well lately. Should I decline and counter?

Leave a link and I'll answer your question. Thanks!

12 Team - PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, Dst, K, 6 Bench

My Team

QB: Big Ben, Mariota RB: D Freeman, Ingram, Collins, Riddick, M Davis WR: Hopkins, D Thomas, Boyd, Watkins, A Wilson TE: Graham, Cook DST: Panthers, Seahawks K: Butker

His Team

QB: Brees RB: Hunt, Ajayi, Kerryon, Cohen, Burkhead (IR) WR: K Allen, Thielen, Ridley, Baldwin, J Brown, Stills, Grant, Dorsett TE: Njoku DST: Broncos K: Bryant

I'm being offered Jay Ajayi, Calvin Ridley, Kenny Stills, and I'm giving away Mark Ingram, Tyler Boyd, Sammy Watkins.

Do you think this is a fair trade or what do you think I should counter for? He's heavily targeting Boyd and Ingram from me for two weeks now, starting with trash trades but slowly improving. I feel like saying no to this especially since Ajayi has that back fracture, but Ridley has been performing pretty well lately. Should I decline and counter?

Leave a link and I'll answer your question. Thanks!
If this is redraft and not dynasty (I would look to get Ridley in dynasty), I say No.

What weaknesses are you addressing? Ajayi is a downgrade from Ingram (RB1 last year), and Boyd is a perfect #2 to Nuke, a guy with a high floor in a good offense.

He's looking to trade high on Ridley (smart), he knows the TD regression is coming.

By the way I am NOT looking to give away ANY pieces of the Rams offense this year!! Keep Watkins, they are putting up historic numbers.

If this is redraft and not dynasty (I would look to get Ridley in dynasty), I say No.

What weaknesses are you addressing? Ajayi is a downgrade from Ingram (RB1 last year), and Boyd is a perfect #2 to Nuke, a guy with a high floor in a good offense.

He's looking to trade high on Ridley (smart), he knows the TD regression is coming.

By the way I am NOT looking to give away ANY pieces of the Rams offense this year!! Keep Watkins, they are putting up historic numbers.
Thanks for your help! It's both a redraft and not a dynasty. I was just seeing what others would think but I've declined it. Ridley was the key piece but definitely, the TD regression makes sense. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with no.  I hate Ajayi, and I recently dropped Stills because I hate players who take you on a roller coaster ride every week.  Week 5 he had a good matchup and did nothing.  I would take your side of this every time.

Users who are viewing this thread