What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR help for this week and beyond (1 Viewer)

Scoring: 1 point per 10 yards rushed / received, 2 point bonus for 100, 150 and 200 yards, 0.5 PPR.

RB: Hunt / Hyde / Yeldon / Breida / A Morris; WR: Julio / Tate / Enunwa / M Williams / C Kirk

Available on FA:

Moncrief, C Rogers, MVS, Josh Reynolds, Trequan Smith, Robbie Anderson

Question 1:Long term who is the best stash, Kirk or T Smith?

Question 2: Is Enunwa enough to get me through Tate's bye week? I'm 4-1 going up against a 1-4 team. Enunwa did lay an egg last week but still getting plenty of targets. I'm actually considering dropping him for either Moncrief (as a safe floor type player) or Robbie Anderson. Do I drop Quincy or do I stay put?

Will answer yours.

I would keep Enunwa over those guys.  He has the highest floor and is being targeted a lot.  Robby Anderson is a big play guy.  When they happen he blows up - when they don't he gets a goosegg.  I don't trust Jax passing game to give anybody a high floor.

As far as the long term stash I would lean to Kirk.  He is closer to being the guy for this team than Trequan Smith. 

I would keep Enunwa over those guys.  He has the highest floor and is being targeted a lot.  Robby Anderson is a big play guy.  When they happen he blows up - when they don't he gets a goosegg.  I don't trust Jax passing game to give anybody a high floor.

As far as the long term stash I would lean to Kirk.  He is closer to being the guy for this team than Trequan Smith. 
This...for both questions. The only big play guy who is ever on my radar is Tyreek simply because his floor is still relatively high. Anderson is about as boom or bust as you can get. 

Users who are viewing this thread