Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mr. Irrelevant

SNF - Chiefs @ Patriots (Semi-)Official Thread

4 minutes ago, dickey moe said:

Tyreek Freaking Hill

Can't believe I got him this offseason for a 2nd round rookie pick. kid is unreal

The KC defender would been smart to let him score give them 50 seconds to come back now they have to hope for a missed FG from under 30 yards.

What is Parker doing there... why are you grabbing Gronk at the line and not running? Did he think he was going to really jam him?

Edited by The Frankman

Was rooting for OT this was fun but not going to happen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dez said:

The KC defender would been smart to let him score give them 50 seconds to come back now they have to hope for a missed FG from under 30 yards.

That would have been smart, and it would have been equally smart for Gronk to stop at the 1 yard line.   Then you just gave the Pats a chip shot

Edited by Army Eye
  • Like 1

Not sure I've ever wanted OT more than this game. Fun one though, as a Tyreek owner

• Like 1

Came in to tonight's game down 47 points. He was done. I had Mahomes, Hill and Michel (plus Kittle tomorrow). I did OK :pickle:

Totally agree that I didn't want that game to end. No rooting interests, and my fantasy match-ups were long decided. I just wanted more football.

30 minutes ago, Bossman said:

How'd KC get two Sun night games in a row?

Next week vs CIN

Flexed in place of SF/LAR, so let’s not complain. 

Not sure if this has been said it and I will go back through and read the thread....but everybody is making a big deal of the guy letting go of Brady on his TD run....but it actually was a good thing for the Chiefs because there was a flag on the play for Defensive holding which would have given the Pats a first down and a chance to run off more time...nobody is talking about that...they just want to make a big deal out of him not tackling Brady...

Edited by Stinkin Ref

13 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Not sure if this has been said it and I will go back through and read the thread....but everybody is making a big deal of the guy letting go of Brady on his TD run....but it actually was a good thing for the Chiefs because there was a flag on the play for Defensive holding which would have given the Pats a first down and a chance to run off more time...nobody is talking about that...they just want to make a big deal out of him not tackling Brady...

Totally agree. CC kept taking about it but I couldn’t help but remember there was a defensive penalty. Wasn’t anywhere near as big of a deal as they made it seem. 

9 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

that eventual outcome doesn't really make it a good play.

assuming that he thought the ball was gone and was afraid of getting a penalty himself, I can understand, though.

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

that eventual outcome doesn't really make it a good play.

assuming that he thought the ball was gone and was afraid of getting a penalty himself, I can understand, though.

I didn't say it was a good play...I said it was a good thing for the Chiefs....