What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF - Chiefs @ Patriots (Semi-)Official Thread (2 Viewers)

The KC defender would been smart to let him score give them 50 seconds to come back now they have to hope for a missed FG from under 30 yards.

What is Parker doing there... why are you grabbing Gronk at the line and not running? Did he think he was going to really jam him?

Last edited by a moderator:
The KC defender would been smart to let him score give them 50 seconds to come back now they have to hope for a missed FG from under 30 yards.
That would have been smart, and it would have been equally smart for Gronk to stop at the 1 yard line.   Then you just gave the Pats a chip shot

Came in to tonight's game down 47 points. He was done. I had Mahomes, Hill and Michel (plus Kittle tomorrow). I did OK  :pickle:

Totally agree that I didn't want that game to end. No rooting interests, and my fantasy match-ups were long decided. I just wanted more football.

Not sure if this has been said it and I will go back through and read the thread....but everybody is making a big deal of the guy letting go of Brady on his TD run....but it actually was a good thing for the Chiefs because there was a flag on the play for Defensive holding which would have given the Pats a first down and a chance to run off more time...nobody is talking about that...they just want to make a big deal out of him not tackling Brady...

Not sure if this has been said it and I will go back through and read the thread....but everybody is making a big deal of the guy letting go of Brady on his TD run....but it actually was a good thing for the Chiefs because there was a flag on the play for Defensive holding which would have given the Pats a first down and a chance to run off more time...nobody is talking about that...they just want to make a big deal out of him not tackling Brady...
Totally agree. CC kept taking about it but I couldn’t help but remember there was a defensive penalty. Wasn’t anywhere near as big of a deal as they made it seem. 

that eventual outcome doesn't really make it a good play.

assuming that he thought the ball was gone and was afraid of getting a penalty himself, I can understand, though.

Users who are viewing this thread