What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Parker or Amendola or Punt (2 Viewers)

Gator Shawn

Footballguy
Now that Parker is cleared to play tonight, is he a better choice in a Half-PPR over Amendola. Alternatively, should I punt on both of them given the new wrinkle. I don't know how to factor in the possibility that Miami might try to feature him to help his trade value.

I'd go Amendola over Parker for sure, that said, I wouldn't want to use a Dolphins WR if I didn't have to. What else do you have?

I'd go Amendola over Parker for sure, that said, I wouldn't want to use a Dolphins WR if I didn't have to. What else do you have?
Lots of guys on byes. Amendola was top of the waiver wire and I feel like he's good for 8 catches tonight. But like 8 for 70 yards and no scores. That's 11 pts and for a bye week fill in I'm okay with that.

Robby Anderson, Taylor Gabriel, Trequan Smith are tops available on Waivers. I think I'll punt and yank him from my lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread