What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deserted Island Music Tournament - POP Bracket - Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Choose 1 - POP Division - Round 2

• Michael Jackson

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Prince

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
Genesis fans are still complaining about the mis-spelling in the Poll - claiming it was an invisible touch on the scales - but results are final, and Beatles are moving on.  ABBA met their Waterloo, as the timeless sounds of the Beach Boys won out.  U2 made Journey stop believing, and the BeeGees, it turns out, are not staying alive.

Stevie Wonder takes out Timberlake, while Phil Collins says, Hello! I must be going!  In the final pairing the King of Pop will meet Prince in the next round.

Reminder:  You are on a deserted island with access to only one artist's complete catalogue for the rest of time, and no other music - pick one artist from each pairing. 

Yes, I know - your favorite artist did not make the tourney, and/or, you would rather swim into the ocean until you collapsed from exhaustion than pick one - but humor us with your choices anyway! 

Results

Pop Bracket Part 1

Pop Bracket Part 2

Future Links to Other Brackets (once I create them)

Ladies Round 2

Rock Round 2

Pop Round 2

Misc Round 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect I am going to get outvoted in virtually every one of these and potentially the misc votes today.

Users who are viewing this thread