Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ren hoek

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap.

39 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is the actual Kelly-McCarthy interview.

- Kelly asks a couple good questions that McCarthy doesn’t answer (3:11). He’s not interested in other news organizations and he has no interest in talking to anyone in law enforcement. McCarthy has no answer.

- No news organization should appear before any lawmaker to explain their editorialization or reporting. 

Good interview by Kelly, imo

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is the actual Kelly-McCarthy interview.

- Kelly asks a couple good questions that McCarthy doesn’t answer (3:11). He’s not interested in other news organizations and he has no interest in talking to anyone in law enforcement. McCarthy has no answer.

- No news organization should appear before any lawmaker to explain their editorialization or reporting. 

:goodposting:

McCarthy got what he wanted -- headlines that will get spread among the Qanon faithful.

5 hours ago, McBokonon said:

CNBC just reported that the two guards who were supposed to check on him were arrested this morning.

I'm sure they will be treated well since they were on the inside. This is just for show.

6 hours ago, Teddy Stickles said:

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread.

Cringe-worthy interview/trainwreck/denial by the Queen's son, Prince Andrew, re: his relationship with Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM

I cannot believe he delivered 45 minutes of pure lying BS.

This makes him look much more guilty imo.  He should have just kept denying everything through publicist.  He's not running for office or anything, he doesn't need to answer to anyone.  Odds of him being a royal pedo are pretty high imo.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Teddy Stickles said:

Not sure if this was already posted in this thread.

Cringe-worthy interview/trainwreck/denial by the Queen's son, Prince Andrew, re: his relationship with Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBS8COhhhM

I cannot believe he delivered 45 minutes of pure lying BS.

Why would the royal family let him do this? Don’t they have publicists and lawyers that would understand that there is little to nothing to gain by doing this interview? 

21 hours ago, McBokonon said:

CNBC just reported that the two guards who were supposed to check on him were arrested this morning.

Woah - is this not huge news or is the arrest unrelated to Epstein?

Is anyone defending the prince here? There really isn’t a smoking gun per se. He had some dealings with Epstein, stayed at his house, flew on his plane, etc. 

We know others have as well. There are flight logs, videos*, second hand accounts, etc. I think they should investigated (are they?) I understand what it takes to convict in court, but I have my opinions in looking at all this circumstantial evidence. Most or all of these millionaires probably dabbled in some appalling behavior. Clinton? Yeah I think he probably is guilty, knowing what I know about him it’s not a leap to think he wouldn’t do it if given the opportunity. Trump? Yeah, him too. In fact I’m beginning to think that this isn’t all that uncommon behavior for the rich and famous. 

What would such an investigation look like? The Presidents name has come up, would that investigation be a partisan witch hunt as well? I expect this to be buried, and things will go on as usual. 

I don’t care who you support, just look at this situation. Now look at other situations either today or in the past and how they’ve been handled, you pick. We are constantly doing the wrong thing and being lied to about it. It’s covered up and debts are paid one way or another, be it cash or something less tangible. 

Edited by Snorkelson
*Videos and photos of various people with Epstein

54 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Its probably scapegoating.  (It is related to falsifying records of them not doing their job when it came to monitoring the inmates)

Unless they uncover who paid the guards to falsify prison records...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AAABatteries said:

Apparently they lied on their reports and there’s very strong evidence (guessing video and/or confessions) they were sleeping and surfing the internet instead of checking on prisoners. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

Its probably scapegoating.  (It is related to falsifying records of them not doing their job when it came to monitoring the inmates)

Unless they uncover who paid the guards to falsify prison records...

I’m not sure anyone had to pay them to lie about doing rounds and instead play fantasy football. 

5 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I’m not sure anyone had to pay them to lie about doing rounds and instead play fantasy football. 

:tinfoilhat: - pay them to look the other way while the "real killer" snuck in and did the job...

20 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

:tinfoilhat: - pay them to look the other way while the "real killer" snuck in and did the job...

Yes, that is the speculative idea I have heard as well. 

3 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

Is anyone defending the prince here? There really isn’t a smoking gun per se. He had some dealings with Epstein, stayed at his house, flew on his plane, etc. 

Not a smoking gun perhaps, but here he is with the girl that alleged she was forced to have sex with him three times: https://i.imgur.com/mfhh43q.jpg

Best part of the interview @Teddy Stickles posted is when he says he isn't sure how he got the rep of 'party prince,' "because I never have really partied."  Wow, wouldn't ya know it, a single prince that never partied before.  Imagine that!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ren hoek said:

Not a smoking gun perhaps, but here he is with the girl that alleged she was forced to have sex with him three times: https://i.imgur.com/mfhh43q.jpg

Best part of the interview @Teddy Stickles posted is when he says he isn't sure how he got the rep of 'party prince,' "because I never have really partied."  Wow, wouldn't ya know it, a single prince that never partied before.  Imagine that!  

That looks like a Photoshop.  He said he doesn't hug people.

• Laughing 1

The upside of charging the guards is that if they did look the other way while Epstein was murdered, this makes it much more likely that they'll cop a plea and turn State's evidence.

9 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

The upside of charging the guards is that if they did look the other way while Epstein was murdered, this makes it much more likely that they'll cop a plea and turn State's evidence.

Would be weird if they ended up in MCC and turned up dead too.  

19 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

I'm sure they would have been aware of the consequences if it came back to them.  They were probably compensated, and or threatened with whatever would make those consequences worthwhile.

23 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Not if they were paid off by George Soros!!

10 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Whoaoh.

Yeah, he'll go from being a figurehead on some charities to doing #### all for his apanage. Big sacrifice

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Apparently they lied on their reports and there’s very strong evidence (guessing video and/or confessions) they were sleeping and surfing the internet instead of checking on prisoners. 

I wonder if there is a deep dive going on into finances to see if this web goes somewhere.

13 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

Odds of him being a royal pedo are pretty high imo.

I'm all for calling a spade a spade, but wasn't the girl in question 17?  

Huh.  You're never too old to learn.

I, for instance, learned today that you can fire a prince.

LINK

Senator Kennedy in a hearing to the head of the Bureau of Prisons:  "Christmas ornaments, drywall, and Jeffrey Epstein.  Name three things that don't hang themselves - that's what the American people think."

14 minutes ago, Sand said:

Senator Kennedy in a hearing to the head of the Bureau of Prisons:  "Christmas ornaments, drywall, and Jeffrey Epstein.  Name three things that don't hang themselves - that's what the American people think."

What an irresponsible thing for a Senator to say.

(I'd add that Kennedy should know better but I doubt that's the case.)

Edited by [scooter]

On 11/23/2019 at 10:48 PM, Sand said:

Senator Kennedy, and I say this as one of his constituents, is an imbecile.  

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2