What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS flex and D/ST (1 Viewer)

Rbrand21

Footballguy
Non PPR 5 point bonus for 100 yards

Options are Marlon Mack, Robert Woods, Edelman, Tyler Boyd.

Defense I am torn between Lions and Giants.

I've got Edelman but he's only cracked 100 yds twice and so has been somewhat TD dependent for scoring this season. Also only 7 receptions since the bye. I'd go Woods from that list. Most yardage & TD potential. Going to be cold but not very windy in Chicago Sunday. 

Giants all day for defense. I got burned last week thinking GB would perform well against a struggling Zona offense. Nope. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be in the minority, but I don't see the Giants D as a good option at all. Most of the time, when a crappy defense plays a crappy offense, it tends to benefit the offense. Add in a divisional game, and I'm not sure the Redskins don't have a decent game. I'd go Detroit, they are a better D than the Giants, and have a more uncommon matchup. 

I think Woods is the clear call at flex. He's been extremely consistent, and the Bears will give up a lot of yards Sunday Night, probably over 400. Woods has a 75 yard floor in my eyes, can't say I feel that confident about Boyd, Edelman, or Mack.

Users who are viewing this thread