What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Hilton plays...Hilton or Gronk? (1 Viewer)

Foureyes

Footballguy
1/2 PPR. Worried that Hilton may be active and then have a really low floor and lay an egg. Strange to think that Gronk is safer but wondering...

If both go, do I dare bench HIlton?

Thanks for input...

I have Hilton in my league and I would go Hilton. He is the highest rated WR since week 11. He put up 200 yards last week and was questionable then too. I know Dallas has a better d than what he faced last week. You must have some really good “other” options if you are in a position to be able to consider benching one of these guys. I will ask this.. are you favored to win? If you need the floor, maybe go Gronk, but if you need ceiling points (underdog) I would go hilton.

I'm slightly favored because the other guy has KAllen...but I also have Gurley to worry about. My dilemma is that I see both Hilton and Gronk as low floor/high ceiling (hilton due to this injury and Gronk due to the way this year has gone). I guess the floor is more important because I really don't want to play somebody who is going to lay an egg...of course we all hate it when somebody goes off on the bench. I drafted them both to start and be studs, but Gronk has had a down year (for him) so I've had to make a tough call on him every week. Appreciate all the help, If anybody else has a thought I'm all ears!

If TY is healthy I think you have to ride him. He's been hot, and the Pats will be in a dog fight with Pitt, which could mean low scoring affair. 

Drop a vote on my lineup poll if possible: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/773208-foles-vs-d-cook/

Users who are viewing this thread