What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF (1 Viewer)

In one league, I need Kamara/Thomas to score more than 9 PPR points combined, which feels like a given. 

In another, I need Kamara to outscore Ingram, and have a 1.5 point cushion. Likely, but crazier things have happened. 

Down 19 worst point total of the year with an undefeated season on the line. I have Kamara, Thomas & Cam Jordan he has McCaffrey & Mike Adams.

Not looking good for the home team but that's why you never give up in FF as the old saying goes any given day.

Down by 5 he has Brees I have DJ Moore. Not looking good for me thanks to Barkley and my mistake of pulling out Engram and Cook for Brate and Chubb right before each players games, oh and for Fairbairn blowing up for 23 points for him. 

I need to find a time machine and go back to before this week and completely change my lineups (although that probably wouldn't help either).  My entire team dropped a huge deuce on my season at the worst possible time. 

UP 4.1 ppr 

I have McCaffrey, he has Dj Moore. Yes I am the favorite(🤞) but Moore did have 15 more points than McCaffrey week 11. Win and I am in the finals

Need 26.25pts, was down 60+ last night before Gurley (36pts) trimmed the lead down. Have CMC, Lutz and Ian Thomas going tonight, he has nobody. Trying to prevent the #7seed from knocking off me the #1 seed, he destroyed the #2 seed last weekend.

I hope I can pull it off, but with my 3 WR's giving me a grand total of 14pts yesterday the feeling is still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
TD heavy league - Ingram and Cam  vs Saints D.

I'm down 22.

I think Ingram has been avg ~ 8 pts and cam 20

and the saints D ~ 7  

So who knows

To go back in time?

Im up by a little and have Samuel left at WR...but he has Kamara and should likely beat me.

Kittle and Lindsay laying eggs really hurt me...but the biggest hurt was defense...I had wisely stacked myself with the Bears all year and picked up Houston a few weeks back to keep other teams from them (and to play the Texans against the Jets this weekend).  Opponent had crap at D all year, picks up Atlanta (who has sucked as a D all year) and they proceed to score 20+ against Arizona. Such is FF

I need McCaffrey for score 18 (ppr, 1 pt per 5 rushes, weird deflated yardage scoring, no decimal scoring)

in another league I need Brees to score less than 53 (6 pt td)

I need a time machine to go back in time to swap out K Allen for any other healthy WR on my roster (ex. Larry Fitz).

In lieu of that, I am up by 8.4 + Kamara, vs. Cam + MThomas (0.5 ppr league)

It's gonna take an early-season-Kamara-point-explosion to pull this one off. Or a defensive lock down by both teams. Or a miracle. I'll take any of the above.

I have a fascinating one. 

I'm up 68. Ppr

He has:

McCaffrey 

Cam

DJ Moore

Ian Thomas

I have:

Kamara

I'm feeling very nervous because this time last year I was up 63 and all he had left were Lev Bell  and Boswell on MNF.

Bell got 42 and Boswell 22. On the last play of the game. 

Need Ian Thomas to score less than 5.4. Full ppr. This is for toilet bowl for pick 13. Not gonna watch.

All thanks to my K and D combining for 0 pts.

I'm the #1 seed in PPR, down by 21.7 points.  He's done, I have Kamara and Lutz.  If just Kamara hits his average (24.0 ppg) i'll be fine, but he hasn't topped 20 points since week 10 at Cincy, which is also the last time he scored a TD.

I'd feel better about Kamara if Payton wasn't trying to demonstrate what a genius he is by getting touchdowns to as many different players as possible.  I'd also feel better about Lutz if not for the trend of all the cool coaches eschewing field goals to go for it on fourth down, or not kicking the PAT to try for two.  And Payton definitely wants to be seen as a cool coach.

I expect to either win by a point or two or lose by the same amount.

Another year as the total points winner. Another year not in the championship game. 3 years in a row. 

Good luck to those still fighting. 

Good luck, all, hope you get what you need!

I need 32 points or more from Brees and CMC combined in a 2/3rd pt. PPR.

Seems doable, but also has the potential to easily fall out of reach given a stout NO D and Brees's occasionally putting up some stinkers (see earlier games v NYG, MIN, and a few weeks ago v DAL).

Pins and needles, boys. Pins and needles.
Pins and needles indeed.

Ended up losing by barely a point.

Just one of those penalties don't get called negating a catch, or a single catch made instead of a drop. That's what it came down to.

Playing for 3rd now.

Hope you all got what you needed. 

Favorite League -  Brees and Ingram under 30.02 PPR points (6 per td, -1 per INT, with bonus for length)    5-10% chance.  :(   :(   :(   :no:  

Dynasty PPR -   Down 13.54,  They have Kamara and Lutz,  I have Newton, McCaffrey, MT -  (25-30% chance) :no:

Standard - Need 11.85 from Kamara. 50/50% :suds:

Not a good semi finals for me.  Allen, Thielen, Gronk, Gostikowski combined for about 12 points.  Mix in Chubbs 10 and it was just an awful week.

Good Luck
Crazy!

Won the league I thought no chance (30 or less from Brees/Ingram)

Lost the one I thought I was going to win. Down 13 and I had MT, McCaffrey, Newton vs Kamara and Lutz. 

And Won the 50/50 one with Kamara needing 12 in standard. 

Down 12 - I've got Michael Thomas and  Cam Newton going tonight - PPR

:football:
Had to sweat this out and finally took the lead the 4th quarter.

It was big mistake starting Cam. I was terrified of a pick (-2) every time he threw the ball. Will not be making that same mistake in the championship.

I need a time machine to go back in time to swap out K Allen for any other healthy WR on my roster (ex. Larry Fitz).

In lieu of that, I am up by 8.4 + Kamara, vs. Cam + MThomas (0.5 ppr league)

It's gonna take an early-season-Kamara-point-explosion to pull this one off. Or a defensive lock down by both teams. Or a miracle. I'll take any of the above.
I basically got all of the above: a Kamara point explosion (ok. More like a firecracker compared to his early season 40 point explosions, but still),  a defensive lock down on Cam, as well as generally keeping it low scoring affair, and most importantly, that miracle I requested!

in a week that started with me scoring 0 with K Allen, and my opponent picking up DWlliams RB KC earlier this week and staring him against me, I somehow came back for a win. In no small part due to the leg of Fairbairn. 

Good of luck in the finals to those who made it in!

Lost by 4.5. The winning margin was that %#^#%!@$#% McCaffrey TD pass.

I must say, part of me is glad the margin was 4.5. Because if I had been within 3 when NO fumbled that ball out of the end zone, costing Lutz a chance at a gimme FG, I would have lost my mind (although Payton would probably have gone for it on 4th and goal to ice the game anyway).

This may be one of the best fantasy lineups I ever assembled (Mahomes, Hill, Barkley, Lindsay, Kittle, Sanders, Boyd, Bears D). Sucks to go out this way.

Good luck to everyone who made it to the 'ship!

themeistersinger said:
I'm the #1 seed in PPR, down by 21.7 points.  He's done, I have Kamara and Lutz.  If just Kamara hits his average (24.0 ppg) i'll be fine, but he hasn't topped 20 points since week 10 at Cincy, which is also the last time he scored a TD.

I'd feel better about Kamara if Payton wasn't trying to demonstrate what a genius he is by getting touchdowns to as many different players as possible.  I'd also feel better about Lutz if not for the trend of all the cool coaches eschewing field goals to go for it on fourth down, or not kicking the PAT to try for two.  And Payton definitely wants to be seen as a cool coach.

I expect to either win by a point or two or lose by the same amount.
23.3 from Kamara plus 6 from Lutz - I'm in!

Needed a dud from Cam to advance to my Fantasy Super Bowl.    Got it. 

Congrats...I thought I was going to lose by .04 before the fumble for a touchback
TBH I didn't watch past mid-Q3. My alarm goes off too early and I'm too damn old to stay up (altho I did watch all of LA/KC a few weeks back). 

Assumed I was toast just based on how bad Cam looked. I was still down ~5 and figured they'd 3-and-out the rest of the night.

Please god do screen tests for the next MNF crew. 
They use to do a form of that in the past, bring someone in to watch a live NFL game and do a pretend broadcast that would be recorded to see what they could do. Not sure if there was any audition for Witten, but whatever the screening process was it was not adequate in his case.

Users who are viewing this thread