What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins vs Bills - Week 17 (1 Viewer)

I hate this offense. I really have not been impressed with Daboll.

It's the last game of the season. A win means nothing. A loss means nothing. WTF wouldn't you open it up and allow your rookie QB to try for a huge day and build confidence heading into next season?

I hate this offense. I really have not been impressed with Daboll.

It's the last game of the season. A win means nothing. A loss means nothing. WTF wouldn't you open it up and allow your rookie QB to try for a huge day and build confidence heading into next season?
He had two TDs in the first quarter.  That's not a confidence-builder to you?

Oh my god Ryan Tannehill is so bad.  This has to be his last game as the Dolphins starter, right?
I think I read something on Twitter yesterday saying the Dolphins were planning on moving on from both him and Gase.

Problem for the Dolphins is that this looks like it will probably be a terrible year to get a QB.

The Bills seem to be under the perpetual delusion that 14 points is a lot of points. They go up by 14 and it's run, run, screen, punt the rest of the way. Infuriating.

Terrible pick-6 from Allen, but enough with all the running and dink and dunk garbage. Where's the downfield throws to open up the middle of the field?

It looked like Alonso twisted to the side in order to avoid hitting Allen. From the sideline angle it appears as if he was unloading on Allen, but from the view that's more towards the front it looks like he was able to contort so that his shoulders missed Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread