What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL - Playoff Draft First Overall Pick? (1 Viewer)

Who should be the #1 overall pick in a playoff draft?

• QB - Patrick Mahomes, KC

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • QB - Drew Brees, NO

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • RB - Alvin Kamara, NO

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • RB - Todd Gurley, LA

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jason_boris

Footballguy
Who would you select with the first overall pick of a playoff draft? Feel free to comment below with your reasoning...

Brees.  QBs score the most, so in a playoff format, having a QB in the SB is far more important than having a stud RB/WR in the SB.  If the Saints make the SB (which they have better odds than any other team to do), then whoever has Brees should be a top team in a playoff fantasy league.

Brees.  QBs score the most, so in a playoff format, having a QB in the SB is far more important than having a stud RB/WR in the SB.  If the Saints make the SB (which they have better odds than any other team to do), then whoever has Brees should be a top team in a playoff fantasy league.
Yes definitely go with the best QB that you think will make it to the SB. I personally think the Rams beat the Saints but would rather have Gurley than Goff. Also, I think KC makes it so Mahomes is my #1 choice by far. And then someone picks Brees and I get Gurley. Definitely get your QB first.

I don't think the Chiefs have the Defense to make it to the SB.  They lost to the Chargers and should have lost to Bal.  Obviously, anything can happen in the playoffs, but Defense comes into play a little more.  Bears could upset the Rams again but the Saints have the best path to the SB as of right now.  With that being said,  Brees is the #1 pick for me.

Users who are viewing this thread