What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julian Edelman (1 Viewer)

ZenoRazon

Footballguy
He like Big Ben, Antonio Gates, Antonio Brown, Jack Lambert, Randy Moss, a former MAC ite, Kent State (Dolpf Ziggler) And like Aaron Rodgers, Steve Smith, Cam Newton, O.J.Simpson, he went the JC route, San Mateo,

He was a QB in college, only caught one pass for 11 yards ,and his passing stats....weak, very weak, but, had over 1300 yards rushing his senior season.  Love to see a video of that.

He was the 232 player taken in the 2009 draft.  yep, 7th round.

What can we say about this guy?  I doubt he ever broke 4.5*** in the 40, he's not a physical anything,  and at a bar trying to peddle....I play pro football.... it would be.....so you kick?

He does remind me a little of Wes Welker and Cole Beasley. a quick...(not to be confused with fast) athlete that simply knows how to play the game.

I just saw him on some list (NFL Network replay) with Jerry Rice, hell. he was second on that list,  An all time list of WR;'s with a little x MAC QB on it, ha~~~~

The guy plays with passion and attitude, a guy you'd want in your foxhole.  Fantastic player.

***  ran off to Google....4.52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GOOXAZLoPc

Imagine this 8 man flag football team, everyone eligible

QB...Russell Wilson

Wes Welker

Danny Amendola

Cole Beasley

Julian Edelman

Ryan Switzer

Sam McGuffie

Tommy McDonald

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate guys like Edelman who change into whatever the team ask from them.  Taysom Hill is another guy - plays QB, RB, blocks kicks, special teams, whatever.  Rob Gronkowski can barely move, but he has turned into a phenomenal blocker and is a big reason Michel and their running game has had a lot of success this year.

I appreciate guys like Edelman who change into whatever the team ask from them.  Taysom Hill is another guy - plays QB, RB, blocks kicks, special teams, whatever.  Rob Gronkowski can barely move, but he has turned into a phenomenal blocker and is a big reason Michel and their running game has had a lot of success this year.
Since that other thread was from 2012, I think this one will be ok.

Multi talented guys like Taysum Hill should be on every team, very valuable.

One of the sports  most versatile athletes was Charger fullback Keith Lincoln (WSU) he scored....

rushing

passing

receiving

punt return

KO return

field boal

xpoint

And if not for speedy Paul Lowe at RB he's be better known.

Gronk gets around better that given credit for.

Slingin' Sammy Baugh the great Redskins QB also played defense, and is STILL one of the greatest punters ever.

Alex P Keaton said:
The Shark Pool needs another Julian Edelman thread.  It's ok to admit it out loud.
I can take this there, no problem.

It wasn't about we needed another thread, I simply didn't see a bump from 2012.  In my mind, no big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread