What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (2 Viewers)

Picked up the first T Shirt and some swag this weekend (grabbed a T for myself as well). I want to pick up a few more items before I send the shipment. I hope to have everything together by the end of the month.  

Package finally sent :bowtie:

Only sat in my bedroom for two weeks after being ready to go. Had written a note but events have changed so I took it out. I'll pm the dude instead. 

It takes a week to get to the West coast, because I wasn't willing to spend $78 to mail it. hope the beer isn't ruined.   Looks like a really nice place in Cali will be rocking some Alabama and Memphis stuff. :banned:

I’m about to hit the road for two weeks then there will be an address change. Please stalker, don’t send a package and don’t rob my house. Update to come.  

Finding it difficult to find shirts in my stalkee's size.  At least the ones I wanted to get.

Will continue my search.  :kicksrock:

Big Blue Wrecking Crew said:
Uh oh...got a call from my son who says a package arrived but it is stained and "smells like beer"

:cry:
Dammit. :rant:  Everything that was damageable was bagged in baggies. Beer was double bagged! Maybe at least one of them made it. Everything else should be dry at least once unpacked. 

Currently in SD,  doing the necessary leg work to find my stalkee the right product. 

Im sitting in an old converted house looking at PETCO, drinking a damn good beer. 

update? 
Alas, one beer appeared to have a pinhole where it leaked. Not clear how that would have happened, as the box did not appear significantly damaged. I typically wrap the beers in bubble wrap that I save from packages delivered throughout the year. Beer did leak and must have soaked the box.

Here are the contents that made it:

Shirt: https://s488.photobucket.com/user/pnotar/media/20190723_151522.jpg.html?sort=2&o=1

Swag: Flying Tiger Man At Arms Amber Lager, Flying Tiger sticker,  koozie, and button, cups from what I assume is NRJ's Mardi Gras Krewe, and a large number of authentic Mardi Gras beads (some of these suckers are heavy...you throw these at people???:)) Finally, assuming the Zoltar Speaks card is from Flying Tiger, but feel free to share where from if not. Had to let the sticker and Zoltar card dry out...think everything else was ok.

https://s488.photobucket.com/user/pnotar/media/20190723_150914 1.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Bummer it did not make it in full, but much appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas, one beer appeared to have a pinhole where it leaked. Not clear how that would have happened, as the box did not appear significantly damaged. I typically wrap the beers in bubble wrap that I save from packages delivered throughout the year. Beer did leak and must have soaked the box.

Here are the contents that made it:

Shirt: https://s488.photobucket.com/user/pnotar/media/20190723_151522.jpg.html?sort=2&o=1

Swag: Flying Tiger Man At Arms Amber Lager, Flying Tiger sticker,  koozie, and button, cups from what I assume is NRJ's Mardi Gras Krewe, and a large number of authentic Mardi Gras beads (some of these suckers are heavy...you throw these at people???:)) Finally, assuming the Zoltar Speaks card is from Flying Tiger, but feel free to share where from if not. Had to let the sticker and Zoltar card dry out...think everything else was ok.

https://s488.photobucket.com/user/pnotar/media/20190723_150914 1.jpg.html?sort=2&o=0

Bummer it did not make it in full, but much appreciated!!
Glad one brew made it! I should've bubble wrapped it too, my bad.  And the black tee was the only decent one they had in Large. All the non-black options had rather feminine looking designs, IMO, so went ahead with the black one. 

All Mardi Gras swag is from our local krewe. Not bad throws, but the stuff they throw down in Nola gets much bigger and heavier and sometimes dangerous in the air. :lol:  

Zoltar came from a recent trip down to the coast, and I just thought it would make a cool throw-in ;)  

Advanced apologies to my stalkee- package will be a little late.  Plan was to do last shopping this weekend and ship out, but forgot the wife and I will be in Minny.  Will have a weekday off next week, and will get this done and out at that time.  

I sent a package out to my stalkee. All the broken bottles this year got me a tad gun-shy about sending beer. It should arrive this Friday.

doowain said:
Finding it difficult to find shirts in my stalkee's size.  At least the ones I wanted to get.

Will continue my search.  :kicksrock:
My two back-up plans bore fruit.  They didn't have the size in stock, but added my request to their weekly order.  Should hopefully have them next week.  Goodies already purchased.  Once the shirts come in, will send out.

I got a late start and will send. Sorry all. Got a job out of nowhere and it is taking all my time (that was free just last mo!) . Please stand by will send.

Yeah, I might be a little tardy, too. I mentioned that I already bought a shirt when I was in Flagstaff, but that trip also came out of nowhere and kind of blew my week to hell. Shouldn't be any later than first week in August, though. 

Users who are viewing this thread