What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Audible-Draft Cap (1 Viewer)

Davej626

5.56 solves all
Hey guys. Any reason why the usual Audible First Round Live wasn't released to the podcast feed? I was waiting all weekend for that as I had a long drive planned. I see today that it was on the youtube feed, but not the podcast feed. Is this something you guys are planning to do from now on? I know its the offseason but it's now the 2019 season with the Draft being completed. Thanks.

FBG has always been somewhat lackadasical about getting podcasts up on the servers promptly.  Generally expect them to appear 24-72 hours late, with a date stamp that slots them into your queue back where you expected them to be, behind stuff you already listened to yesterday.

Thanks guys. I expected that there would be a delay, but the last content was released back on 4/19. Given that it was the week before the draft, and there was content on youtube instead, I am kinda wondering what the thought process is going forward? TIA.

They are starting to put out draft reviews by division so check back to Sig's Twitter as more will come out.  LINK Sigmond Bloom's Twitter

They begin with AFC and NFC North reviews. 

Post to this thread as they get posted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footballguys Podcast‏ @TheAudible 14h14 hours ago

AFC NORTH DRAFT RECAP @CecilLammey @SigmundBloom recap and breakdown the AFCN #NFLDraft #FantasyFootball http://podcast.footballguys.com/2019/Footballguys-Audible-2019-Vol27a.mp3 …           

LINK AFCN draft recap podcast

--------------------------------------------------

Footballguys Podcast‏ @TheAudible 19h19 hours ago

NFC NORTH DRAFT RECAP 2019 - @CecilLammey @SigmundBloom recap and breakdown the NFCN #NFLDraft #FantasyFootball

LINK NFCN draft review

Users who are viewing this thread