What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wanda Sykes Netflix Special (1 Viewer)

Joe Mammy

Footballguy
Spoiler alert----- she had a great Stormy Daniels joke:

If Trump came to me and said, "here's $130K to keep you mouth shut about ####### me."

I'd say, "here's $250K for you to keep your mouth shut. I'm taking that #### to the grave!"

I was going to start a thread for this. But i was nervous about actually quoting it, since obviously there is tons of profanity. 

I really enjoyed it. 

Spoiler alert----- she had a great Stormy Daniels joke:

If Trump came to me and said, "here's $130K to keep you mouth shut about ####### me."

I'd say, "here's $250K for you to keep your mouth shut. I'm taking that #### to the grave!"
A comedian making fun of Trump..That's refreshing. We don't get enough of that

A comedian making fun of Trump..That's refreshing. We don't get enough of that
The theme certainly isn't original, but she made quite a few funny jokes. Even if you are a trump supporter, you have to at least admit he has done plenty of things that are humorous.  

The theme certainly isn't original, but she made quite a few funny jokes. Even if you are a trump supporter, you have to at least admit he has done plenty of things that are humorous.  
When she first came out I thought she was hilarious....Then meh...and now not at all.

And yeah trump does a million comical things.

But when it's every late night talk show, every comedian, every television show, every news program..it gets OLD OLD OLD.

When she first came out I thought she was hilarious....Then meh...and now not at all.

But when it's every late night talk show, every comedian, every television show, every news program..it gets OLD OLD OLD.
My favorite wanda sykes bit is still the MTV movie awards thing she did with Justin Timberlake, and Keanu Reeves. 

What do you expect?  Look at who we elected. He's been a general punching bag for comedians and a professional entertainer in the archetype of Don King for what 30 years? Of course, the guy is going act like a fool and be the butt of endless jokes. Many people who like Trump mostly like him because he's entertaining, so here's the entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you expect?  Look at who we elected. He's been a general punching bag for comedians and a professional entertainer in the archetype of Don King for what 30 years? Of course, the guy is going act like a fool and be the butt of endless jokes. Many people who like Trump mostly like him because he's entertaining, so here's the entertainment.
Its as boring as he is and I'm tired of it 

I’m sick of it too but you elect a ringmaster, you get the circus 
There is no but...I'm sick of it...and it's not even funny anymore.  Its boring and patently unfunny.   I can't change who is the President right now, but I can decide to not watch these programs, or support these comedians.  Ugh...Its bad entertainment

There is no but...I'm sick of it...and it's not even funny anymore.  Its boring and patently unfunny.   I can't change who is the President right now, but I can decide to not watch these programs, or support these comedians.  Ugh...Its bad entertainment
It's funny and one of the only reliefs we have from the disaster in the White House you voted for

supermike80 said:
We should probably be demanding the GOP pulls the plug on this reality tv president experiment 

Slapdash said:
It's funny and one of the only reliefs we have from the disaster in the White House you voted for
Thats the rub..It's not funny.  Its roll your eyes stuff.  it's old and tired and worn out..YES  I understand so is the President....but that doesn't make this any funnier. Its boring. 

I laughed out loud at least 10 times during the show. It is VERY FUNNY! It has to be tough to go through life with little or no sense of humor and a rolling eyes problem. I hope you are not knocking her work without seeing it?? Maybe we can put forth a redacted version to your liking...probably not, the one hour show would be about 90 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread