What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goodbye Sarah Sanders (1 Viewer)

One of the many great things about this Administration is how many women our President has empowered compared to previous administrations.   Truly a champion of women and Ms. Sanders is one of many that have done a fine job.  

I hope it’s not some latent misogyny coming out in these negative posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
My statement wasn't meant to be hyperbole. I honestly can't think of any public official in the history of this nation who has lied more often, on more subjects, than this woman and her boss. But you're certainly welcome to come up with someone I haven't considered.
The problem with this statement Tim is that Trump, while a world class liar on scale, is also a really bad liar so his lies are obvious.  There are most certainly better and bigger liars in our political history, they were just better at it, or at least less obvious.  

The country’s loss is Arkansas gain.   Thanks for your valuable service exposing the Fourth Estate.   :thumbup:
I doubt you realize just how illuminating this post is.

The fact that you viewed Sanders' role as that of an antagonist -- someone whose mission was not to provide information to the public, but to expose the "enemy" -- provides valuable insight into the mind of conservatives in general, and Trump supporters in particular.

She was better at lying than the Iraqi Information Minister.

Both were obviously lying non-stop, but she also kept attacking others just as the GOPers like it. Pretty impressive (and soulless).

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.  No wonder Trump is POtUS with logic like this. 
And that “proof” of 1 lie makes him the biggest liar in our political history.  In fact it “takes the cake”.  

Glad to hear we’ve had such a honest political history.  So I guess there really were WMD’s in Iraq.  

And that “proof” of 1 lie makes him the biggest liar in our political history.  In fact it “takes the cake”.  

Glad to hear we’ve had such a honest political history.  So I guess there really were WMD’s in Iraq.  
No, there are many more I have listed in the PSF forum.  This one, however makes Schiff the worst partisan lying hack of the decade and he keeps lying about Russia because the feeble minded folks believe him and don't know any better.

I have no clue why anybody would want that job under normal circumstances, being in that role for Trump is just that much worse.  As for her specifically, I have no respect for people that lie to cover up their bosses incompetence - she had a tough job but compromised her morals for the sake of being partisan - that’s how she should be remembered.
This makes an assumption that I’m not sure is fair to make. 

No, there are many more I have listed in the PSF forum.  This one, however makes Schiff the worst partisan lying hack of the decade and he keeps lying about Russia because the feeble minded folks believe him and don't know any better.
I can’t stand Schiff but this feels like a pot and kettle situation more than anything. A bunch of partisans saying whatever they think will sell and their fans eating it up.

Schiff is a liar because all humans lie but your first 2 facts don’t lead to number 3. Just like how the State of CA failed to prove OJ killed anyone but that doesn’t mean anyone claiming OJ is a murderer is lying. 
Wrong, as a head of the intel committee he routinely lied and said he had direct proof that Trump colluded with Russia.  This was before the Mueller report came out.  He was so sure Trump colluded he made #### up and lied to the American people.  After Mueller report came out instead of eating crow he continued to lie and spit out garbage.

He is the worst politician in Congress right now and it isn't close.

Wrong, as a head of the intel committee he routinely lied and said he had direct proof that Trump colluded with Russia.  This was before the Mueller report came out.  He was so sure Trump colluded he made #### up and lied to the American people.  After Mueller report came out instead of eating crow he continued to lie and spit out garbage.

I think Gym Jordan is a lot worse

Nothing I said is wrong

It will be interesting to see how long it takes to replace her.  Press briefings obviously aren’t a priority.  Maybe they go months without.

The problem with this statement Tim is that Trump, while a world class liar on scale, is also a really bad liar so his lies are obvious.  There are most certainly better and bigger liars in our political history, they were just better at it, or at least less obvious.  
Not sure about this. There are certainly other politicians who told countless lies on big subjects, but the thing that separates Trump from the rest if that he lies about everything. I would think most people who are really good liars have the intelligence and discipline to avoid lying about the most trivial stuff. I don't think even the worst of the worst pathological liars continuously lie about small and unimportant stuff at the level Trump does, and that's probably what puts him over the top versus any other politician. 

Not sure about this. There are certainly other politicians who told countless lies on big subjects, but the thing that separates Trump from the rest if that he lies about everything. I would think most people who are really good liars have the intelligence and discipline to avoid lying about the most trivial stuff. I don't think even the worst of the worst pathological liars continuously lie about small and unimportant stuff at the level Trump does, and that's probably what puts him over the top versus any other politician. 
Fair point.  

I doubt you realize just how illuminating this post is.

The fact that you viewed Sanders' role as that of an antagonist -- someone whose mission was not to provide information to the public, but to expose the "enemy" -- provides valuable insight into the mind of conservatives in general, and Trump supporters in particular.
:shrug:

I just saw how the liberal press treated this powerful woman. That was very enlightening.  

I can't say I will miss her. So many lies told on a daily basis. Of course, she will always be most remembered for admitting to Robert Mueller that when she told the press that she had been told by numerous FBI officials that they were happy that Jim Comey had been fired, she made it up out of whole cloth.

Other than the President himself,  I don't believe there has ever been a more dishonest public official in the history of this country.
Is she by definition a public official or a bureaucrat?  She is not elected, she was appointed, I suppose she headed that effort but is it a Department?  Close call.  Of course that has nothing to do with her having a prominent position, a position which should be a position of trust, and being an inveterate liar. 

Sorry for the tangent, words fascinate me. 

Is she by definition a public official or a bureaucrat?  She is not elected, she was appointed, I suppose she headed that effort but is it a Department?  Close call.  Of course that has nothing to do with her having a prominent position, a position which should be a position of trust, and being an inveterate liar. 

Sorry for the tangent, words fascinate me. 
Good question but I thought that bureaucrats are public officials. She’s not a politician (yet). 

One of the many great things about this Administration is how many women our President has empowered compared to previous administrations.   Truly a champion of women and Ms. Sanders is one of many that have done a fine job.  

I stopped laughing once I realized this isn’t schtick.

Exactly.  Which is why I believe Trump doesn’t even know when he is lying.  He has been doing it for so long that the “truth”, as we understand that term, has no normative meaning in Trump’s world.   

It is true in his mind.  

Manigault, Nielsen, Yates, Brand night say otherwise.

Schiff is a liar because all humans lie but your first 2 facts don’t lead to number 3. Just like how the State of CA failed to prove OJ killed anyone but that doesn’t mean anyone claiming OJ is a murderer is lying. 
Was going to point this out, but considered the source....hard pass.

Users who are viewing this thread