What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2019 Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest*** Joey Chestnuts American Hero! (1 Viewer)

Watched the 30 for 30 on the Chestnut vs Kobayashi feud and must say it really doesn't paint a good picture of George Shea.   I think most of us considered him just an incredible carnival barker with great promo skills.  After watching it he is way more Vince McMahon then I picture playing.   Doesn't really show Joey in a great light either until the end where he shows respect at the end for his greatest rival

Looks hit out there. Had to bet the under 73.5. Can’t see anyone but Chestnut breaking 60 so he should ease home the title.  Guessing 65 total wins it.  

Watched the 30 for 30 on the Chestnut vs Kobayashi feud and must say it really doesn't paint a good picture of George Shea.   I think most of us considered him just an incredible carnival barker with great promo skills.  After watching it he is way more Vince McMahon then I picture playing.   Doesn't really show Joey in a great light either until the end where he shows respect at the end for his greatest rival
I missed it. I'll have to check it out 

Part of me wants the Nigerian to win because if those people get all triggered.  I mean if watching a Japanese win it drive them crazy then holy crap imagine

But yeah this is already over

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone happen to see the 30 for 30 on competitive eating?  Yeah....that's right....30 for 30.  Serious business!!!

Kobayashi was the first to use the water technique if I remember right.  That totally changed the game.

Kobayashi was the first to use the water technique if I remember right.  That totally changed the game.
One of the funnier parts of the 30 for 30.  They showed his first competition and he is just this really small thin guy and almost everyone else are these fat burly guys that you would have thought would destroy these competitions.  They are completely looking at him like he is a joke.  Then they have the competition and he destroys them so much that guys are just stopping what they are doing to figure out how the hell is he doing it.   Crushed the world record by 20 he was so dominant

That Shea dude seemed like a total ###.

I had the same impression - he's a McMahon wannabee.

Users who are viewing this thread