What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (4 Viewers)

Henry is a bum and he's hurt anyway. Your team will be fine without him or James White. Just pick a guy already 
SKIPPED SOMEONE WITH 7 MINUTES AND THEN CONTINUING TO SKIP THEM IS THE MOST BUSH LEAGUE BULL#### I'VE EVER SEEN. BUT WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM A GUY WHO TAKES $1,400 IN EVERYONE'S MONEY AND THEN DISAPPEARS FOR 4 DAYS?

THANKS FOR SKIPPING ME WITH 7 MINUTES LEFT AND THEN CONTINUING TO SKIP ME WHEN THE CLOCK WAS OFF. ALSO, THANKS FOR CALLING AGAIN THAT WAS SUPER HELPFUL.

I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE A ####### SPREADSHEET FOR YOU GUYS. HOW DO YOU ####### REPAY ME? YOU SKIP ME 7 MINUTES BEFORE THE CLOCK SHUTS OFF AND THEN CONTINUE TO SKIP ME.

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. NO EMPATHY. ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES AND HOW YOU CAN GET AHEAD AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.

HOW BIG OF A LOW LIFE DO YOU HAVE TO BE, TO SKIP SOMEBODY ON THE FIRST ####### DAY OF THE DRAFT. WITH 7 MINUTES UNTIL THE CLOCK IS OFF. THEN TO CONTINUE TO SKIP HIM AFTER THE CLOCK IS STOPPED.

EVEN AFTER THIS GUY CREATED A SPREADSHEET AND TOLD YOU HE'D BE INCAPACITATED FOR A FEW HOURS.

@flapgreen
@Capella

DERRICK HENRY. NOW.

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. NO EMPATHY. ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES AND HOW YOU CAN GET AHEAD AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.
Would you stop this. Highly doubt anyone in here is in this to make a few bucks and intentionally screw you.  Most of the guys in here do it for fun and are either professionals in the real world or retired.  Just pick already. 

Would you stop this. Highly doubt anyone in here is in this to make a few bucks and intentionally screw you.  Most of the guys in here do it for fun and are either professionals in the real world or retired.  Just pick already. 
I WANT DERRICK HENRY.

I had no idea we skipped somebody until after I picked. If you would stop acting like such a childish doosh I’d consider giving you Henry. 

I had no idea we skipped somebody until after I picked. If you would stop acting like such a childish doosh I’d consider giving you Henry. 
The clock stopped at 8:30PM. My time expired at 8:23PM. 3 sociopaths picked in front of me with the clock turned off.

Skipping me over 7 minutes and continuing to skip me is the most embarrassing thing that I've ever experienced in fantasy football.

IMO, there are better backs still available. 

Henry is a giant turd who runs slow. 

This is for the best, raptor.

STARTING A THREAD IN THE SHARK POOL NOW. I WANT YOU ALL TO READ IT AND FEEL EMBARRASSED WHEN THE CONSENSUS HERE TALKS CRAP ABOUT ALL OF YOU.

Skipping me over 7 minutes and continuing to skip me is the most embarrassing thing that I've ever experienced in fantasy football.
Same exact thing happened last year...to you.  If Cappy wants to give you Henry and make another pick of his own, that's fine. If not, then pick an available player 

Same exact thing happened last year...to you.  If Cappy wants to give you Henry and make another pick of his own, that's fine. If not, then pick an available player 
Completely different circumstances. Last year, I overslept. This year you guys decided to skip me with 7 minutes on the clock and then to continue to skip me.

Derrick Henry, now.

You can have Henry you child. This isn’t nearly important to me as it is to you. Hopefully you learn to take a deep breath one day and not embarrass yourself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You can have Henry you child. This isn’t nearly important to me as it is to you. Hopefully you learn to take a deep breath one day and not embarrass yourself. 
No, no. You keep him. The important thing is you offered to do the right thing. I appreciate you stepping up to the plate, albeit begrudgingly. I'll make my pick in a few minutes. You all need to BE BETTER PEOPLE going forward.

Well then I'll be disappointed. but so far I highly doubt it. I mean look at the last 1.5 pages. Pure. Gold. 
There’s nothing funny about my stress and misfortune unless you’re a sociopath.

I personally don’t take pleasure when other people are upset or people #### with their money.

Remember, I paid $100 for this crap. Have some class, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread