What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim's Fantasy Football League 2018- Link for draft in OP (1 Viewer)

I just got through with Christmas stuff and turned the game on.  Look at this ####!  I'm actually kind of pulling for @eoMMan.   Hell of a come back.  Lindsey is done.  

1st place Binky $960

2nd place Flap $480

3rd place still up for grabs $160

Congrats to all and pm me your PayPal address. I will send winnings right away. 

For next year I will be on vacation in europe most of August. So if you guys want to do this again, we need to have the draft in July 

For next year I will be on vacation in europe most of August. So if you guys want to do this again, we need to have the draft in July 
For next year, some things that need fixing...

1. Fix issue about people not setting their lineups late in season. Maybe give commish power to set fair lineups. 

2. Waiver wire. It sucks. I suggest a blind bidding faab scenario to make it fair. I was wrongly restricted from getting good players late solely because of my record. 

3. Pay out 4th place. We have 16 teams. 4 pay spots is reasonable. 

4. Others?

For next year, some things that need fixing...

1. Fix issue about people not setting their lineups late in season. Maybe give commish power to set fair lineups. 

2. Waiver wire. It sucks. I suggest a blind bidding faab scenario to make it fair. I was wrongly restricted from getting good players late solely because of my record. 

3. Pay out 4th place. We have 16 teams. 4 pay spots is reasonable. 

4. Others?
eoMMan - I think the waiver system we have is based on the last time you pick someone up from waivers (not after ...Free Agents) rather than your W-L record.  

Got the email for auto-renew this month. We doing this again? I'm down
I might be down but we have some things to address....

1.  How do we get teams from quitting or starting players on bye later in the year?  Do we give the commish or commishes the right to start active players?

2.  Where's Stuart/Em?

3.  Pay out 4 spots.  It sucks taking 4th and not getting a dime.

I might be down but we have some things to address....

1.  How do we get teams from quitting or starting players on bye later in the year?  Do we give the commish or commishes the right to start active players?

2.  Where's Stuart/Em?

3.  Pay out 4 spots.  It sucks taking 4th and not getting a dime.
I'm open to discussing anything. Tim's call, though. 

Not sure what other approach to take, but I'll open it up to new players if none of the players I tagged from last year respond. 

Users who are viewing this thread