What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

timschochet's Fantasy Football League - Draft has begun (1 Viewer)

Getzlaf’s last player (Crabtree) got ejected. I’m a little under a point behind with Seattle’s kicker. I need a field goal. 

Won today. Even if I win next week, I'll get screwed out of the playoffs with 7 wins
You get in if Hulk loses. So there is a chance.  At least I wrapped up one of the top two seeds so I get a bye.  Will be a real battle for the points championship next week.  My team was suppose to be weak and require a lot of waiver wire pick-ups to compete, but I got no one any good on the wire.  

You get in if Hulk loses. So there is a chance.  At least I wrapped up one of the top two seeds so I get a bye.  Will be a real battle for the points championship next week.  My team was suppose to be weak and require a lot of waiver wire pick-ups to compete, but I got no one any good on the wire.  
I'll probably lose since I had a 0% chance of making the playoffs!

Well I need @Tat to put in a starting qb to have a shot. He's starting Matt Moore right now 

This has been the toughest week for me to make a lineup. Most of the year I really had no real choice.  Now I could go a different direction on QB and I have 5 guys for three flex spots. These are the weeks you screw up on. 

Won't matter in the end. Multiple superstars and I'll get ####ed out of the playoffs yet again. Never ending 
Number Juans is the luckiest SOB and pulls out another close one.  The playoffs are set just a matter of if Hulk is going win his 6th straight and jump from the 6th spot to the 4th spot.  Hulk has been lucky too.  They are 11th and 12th in scoring. Hulk would almost be better off losing. 

AIDS wins 10 in a row to lock up the number 1 seed after a 1-2 start.

Despite a draft rated towards the bottom by the smart minds at FBG, my lowly team ended up with a first round bye and points championship.  And it was not because of good team management. 

Number Juans and Hulk will meet up in the playoffs despite being 10th and 13th in scoring.  We will see which ones (or Juans) luck will continue.

Happy Tree and Binky had strong seasons and meet up in the other playoff game which should be a high-scoring hard-fought game.  

Timmy came out of no where and won 4 in a row for a strong finish only to miss the playoffs by the points tie-breaker.   

Thank you all for having me in the league.  I had a great time. Good luck to everybody in the playoffs. Overall a fun but challenging season. The announcement of Zeke getting six games the day after I drafted him and Watkins getting traded minutes after I drafted him put me in a hole.  With that being said--ended up with the sixth highest score but had the bad luck of having the highest points against.  That is certainly not a recipe to make the playoffs.  I look forward to next season.  

First round bye in all my other leagues.  Can't limp in the playoffs for years on end in this one. Actually ended up finishing behind freaking Tim in the standings. Doesn't get much worse than that.  I feel like Rocky in this league. There's No Easy Way Out! 

Alright, looks like it worked out in the end. Would've lost Wentz anyway before the second round. I really know how to put a hurting on a lot of players. Ended many a career. 

Hulk vs. Number Juan's is a nail biter.  Comes down to Landry having at least an average game or not.  The other matchup looked like it was going to be a blowout, but if Cook and Brady and Amendola continue to be shutout, Binky has a prayer.  

Well that cinched it for Juan's. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My team kind if crapped the bed yesterday, setting up Number Juan to continue his luck and pull out a win.  Look for Kamara to have a big day.  

My team kind if crapped the bed yesterday, setting up Number Juan to continue his luck and pull out a win.  Look for Kamara to have a big day.  
Going to be close.  Hopefully Pittsburgh can keep NE off the field so Gronk won’t explode.  

Both playoff matchups going down to the wire tonight boys.  

Need 20.1 points between Freeman and Barber to get to the Super Bowl.

Looks like AIDS needs 9 points from Julio Jones to get to the Super Bowl.  

Both playoff matchups going down to the wire tonight boys.  

Need 20.1 points between Freeman and Barber to get to the Super Bowl.

Looks like AIDS needs 9 points from Julio Jones to get to the Super Bowl.  
I fully expect both will be decided by the first half.   

Championship match kicks off tonight.  Need Doyle and Tucker to get some big time points.

Hi guys. So I don’t have to look it up, after Monday please post 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place, high score and how much is owed. Then if the winners pm me their PayPal addresses I will pay them immediately (or if anyone wants to get a check I can send it to you.) 

I have to be the only person in millions of teams owned who owned Gurley and Wentz and STILL couldn't make the playoffs, in a 16 team league no less.  Never ending. Now Gurley is winning everyone a championship and I couldn't even finish ahead of Tim. 

I have to be the only person in millions of teams owned who owned Gurley and Wentz and STILL couldn't make the playoffs, in a 16 team league no less.  Never ending. Now Gurley is winning everyone a championship and I couldn't even finish ahead of Tim. 
I agree.  Hell most of my roster are free agent pickups and trades.  I only have 3 starters I started with and had a great string of luck that ran out today.  

congrats to the winners.   Have no clue who they were the entire year. LOL.   Use your screen name as your team name. LOL

Many thanks for having this league, I had lots of luck! There is a Fender Strat calling my name with the winnings....

Users who are viewing this thread