What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

timschochet's Fantasy Football League - Draft has begun (2 Viewers)

AJ Green is an idiot.  Should have traded his butt when I had the chance. 
I almost had a couple near perfect fan duel lineups today with the exception of either Mike Evans or D Murray on multiple lineups.  Ugh, woulda coulda shouldas. So sick of Winston.

Of course I start the Raiders defense against Jay Cutler and he goes through the first half nearly without one incompletion and Jared Cook racks up 100 yards in the first half 

Wins and losses is all that matters. You're already in the playoffs 
I would not say that.  3 of my last 4 games are against the best scoring teams in the league.  Even if I pull off tonight's game, I need to pull one more trick out of the bag.  

jon_mx said:
I would not say that.  3 of my last 4 games are against the best scoring teams in the league.  Even if I pull off tonight's game, I need to pull one more trick out of the bag.  
You team is unstoppable. Not even close 

Tonight is going well.  But just like Getz, a couple injuries and things fall apart quickly. 
I'll be fine..

LOL... In an FBG league game I needed to win, my opponent had Det D and got a sack to break a 110.65-110.65 tie on second to last drive.  That TD after the flag with no time left took 5 points off his D and I won by 4.  Made up for a crappy week after four stellar weeks in a row for all my teams.  He also had Nelson catch zip on the last drive

I had another FBG game where Tate's 23 yd pass to the 2 at the end tied the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be fine..

LOL... In an FBG league game I needed to win, my opponent had Det D and got a sack to break a 110.65-110.65 tie on second to last drive.  That TD after the flag with no time left took 5 points off his D and I won by 4.  Made up for a crappy week after four stellar weeks in a row for all my teams.  He also had Nelson catch zip on the last drive

I had another FBG game where Tate's 23 yd pass to the 2 at the end tied the game.
You are fine, but you probably had the most dangerous team in the league before the injuries.  Still have a good chance at the playoffs. 

Getting to the home stretch.  Looks like a lot of teams will be bundled up at 5-5 fighting for three playoff spots.  7-6 should be good enough. 

I’m going to make the playoffs and my team is awful.  Been hanging around the top of the standings just enough to ensure I never get anyone good ever off of the waivers. Combine that with the fact that my 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks are all on the IR and my best player has a concussion makes this a dumpster fire.

6 point dog to Happy Tree this week.  Brady, Cooks, Bell and Ertz.  Easily the best top 4 players on any team. 

I’m going to make the playoffs and my team is awful.  Been hanging around the top of the standings just enough to ensure I never get anyone good ever off of the waivers. Combine that with the fact that my 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks are all on the IR and my best player has a concussion makes this a dumpster fire.
You Number Juans? You've definitely hit a good streak. I could realistically miss the playoffs with Wentz, Gurley, and Engram. 

You Number Juans? You've definitely hit a good streak. I could realistically miss the playoffs with Wentz, Gurley, and Engram. 
Yeah I guess my terrible team was easy to spot.  Crazy to miss the playoffs with a top QB, RB, and TE in a 16 team league.  

Yeah I guess my terrible team was easy to spot.  Crazy to miss the playoffs with a top QB, RB, and TE in a 16 team league.  
It's been a strange year but I'm just happy to be in the general area of making the playoffs after the last few years 

13th place in scoring but 3rd place in standings.  You probably will need one more win to get in though.  Good move getting Abdulla last week, it probably was the difference in winning and losing.  

Got him in my home league (.5ppr) - and need an RB2 badly.  Tough to start him this week though over Mixon, even though Mixon has been pretty ####ty.  

Here's hoping Woody busts out.  
:hifive: I'm so heavily invested in Woodhead, Johnson and Gurley. Drafted all 3 in 3 leagues. I'm not expecting Johnson back but it sure would be something. 

bout ####in' time with the luck you've had this year.
I pulled out my only close game.  Every other game went as it should.  Hardly luck since I am currently the top scorer and will be in second place after tonight.  Number Juan's has been by far the luckiest SOB in the league. 

Love to see my team completely unravel this close to the end when I'm still right up near the top in points.  So awesome 

Users who are viewing this thread