What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

timschochet's Fantasy Football League - Draft has begun (1 Viewer)

Since when did we eliminate the payout for high score?  

I was high score in the league.  That is a regular season thing.  

Last edited by a moderator:
dschuler said:
Tim, 

Barring a miracle

1. Happy Tree - $1120

2. Number Juan’s - $320

3. AIDS - $160
Thanks dschuler. If this is correct, congratulations! Please PM me your PayPal addresses, and I will pay right away. 

dschuler said:
Tim, 

Barring a miracle

1. Happy Tree - $960

2. Number Juan’s - $320

3. AIDS - $160

Megaton $160
FYP.  The point total was regular season.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received Bonzai's Paypal, (AIDS)  and shifty's paypal- which one is shifty? Happy Tree or Number Juan? And jon, please pm me your paypal again. Thanks.

flapgreen said:
I have to be the only person in millions of teams owned who owned Gurley and Wentz and STILL couldn't make the playoffs, in a 16 team league no less.  Never ending. Now Gurley is winning everyone a championship and I couldn't even finish ahead of Tim. 
You giftwrapped the league championship to me but I was too slow/stupid to take it.  I would have easily skated through the playoffs with Gurley on my squad. 

OK, everyone is now paid up. Thanks to the winners, and come back next year so that I can have my revenge. I actually thought my draft was pretty good, but I made some stupid moves in the middle of the year (like giving up on Juju too early.) By the time my team started winning, it was too late, barely, to make the playoffs. Next year I will finally win this thing.

OK, everyone is now paid up. Thanks to the winners, and come back next year so that I can have my revenge. I actually thought my draft was pretty good, but I made some stupid moves in the middle of the year (like giving up on Juju too early.) By the time my team started winning, it was too late, barely, to make the playoffs. Next year I will finally win this thing.
No you won't. 

Users who are viewing this thread