What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (1 Viewer)

I am too. What a collection of talent! I think you got bit by the volume bug. Not enough volume for key guys. That's not on the drafter, that's a function of their professional teams and coaches. Regardless, we hope to see you next year, too! Always fun.
Oh I’ll be back alright 

Ju-jitsu. Didn't trust BUF's D on the road. Went with MIA. Now today shows me nothing to root for other than that my dynasty guy (Lock) does well and matures.

No matter. Unless lightning strikes or COVID delays something until Thursday, you've won!

I am bummed. I can't believe the Jets won. Bad day all around. :kicksrock:

But congrats! You and Pip should have a heck of a game next week. 
Fantasy football is dumb.  Right?

Fantasy football is dumb.  Right?
Exactly!

The Jets win really takes the starch out of any enjoyment of any frivolous pursuits, especially any football-related.

Trevor Lawrence no more. Oof. I can kid myself and say that Fields isn't so bad and we should be happy with him, but what if we beat Cleveland and the Patriots (not at all out of the realm of possibility) to even lose him? Oof.

Triple Ooof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly!

The Jets win really takes the starch out of any enjoyment of any frivolous pursuits, especially any football-related.

Trevor Lawrence no more. Oof. I can kid myself and say that Fields isn't so bad and we should be happy with him, but what if we beat Cleveland and the Patriots (not at all out of the realm of possibility) to even lose him? Oof.

Triple Ooof.
Not to go all nerdy, but after watching Fields yesterday I think you better PRAY Jax wins a game...or trade out of #2.  I don't think you want Fields.  

Exactly!

Triple Ooof.
Also, even if Jets and Jags both win zero more games, Jags get #1.  Easier strength of schedule.  You're screwed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ETA: Oh wait, you know that.  Sorry.  :vodka: 

Also, even if Jets and Jags both win zero more games, Jags get #1.  Easier strength of schedule.  You're screwed.
Yeah, I know.

And, yeah, I thought the same thing about Fields watching him in limited doses.

Quintuple Oof.

Pentaoof.

Hexaoof. 

Interesting start to the weekend. Lots of points to be had all around, I guess. Good luck to both participants and I'll nambily-pambily wish you both well. (But I mean it!) 

I look to be winding up in third or fourth this year. My team just sort of wound up injured at the end, and I didn't have the start/sit acumen to overcome Week 15's challenge like facook did. I'm off to a lead this weekend, but who knows, really? 

Most importantly, it's been a fun year again, y'all. I don't know what the future holds for our little league, but it'll always have a place as probably my favorite one. 

I still think that The Robinsons Affair (for James and Allen) was my best team name of the past three years. I dig the names in this league. Always fun.  

Interesting start to the weekend. Lots of points to be had all around, I guess. Good luck to both participants and I'll nambily-pambily wish you both well. (But I mean it!) 

I look to be winding up in third or fourth this year. My team just sort of wound up injured at the end, and I didn't have the start/sit acumen to overcome Week 15's challenge like facook did. I'm off to a lead this weekend, but who knows, really? 

Most importantly, it's been a fun year again, y'all. I don't know what the future holds for our little league, but it'll always have a place as probably my favorite one. 
Effed it up this week.  Congrats Pip's!

In my other league, I am SO glad I faced the Rodgers/Adams owner last week in the semis instead of this week in the finals. 

I will go into MNF with a 15-20 point lead depending on what Gostkowski does the rest of the night, with him having Singletary and me having Diggs (and G. Davis on the bench to protect against a surprise scratch). 

Yes, I blanked on picking up a kicker who wouldn't be kicking in snow. 

In my other league, I am SO glad I faced the Rodgers/Adams owner last week in the semis instead of this week in the finals. 

I will go into MNF with a 15-20 point lead depending on what Gostkowski does the rest of the night, with him having Singletary and me having Diggs (and G. Davis on the bench to protect against a surprise scratch). 

Yes, I blanked on picking up a kicker who wouldn't be kicking in snow. 
Dynasty league, #6 seed, on a NYG type run facing the #2 in the SB.  He has Brady and Evans.  I had no shot.

Congrats to Pip on his win! Season-long excellence and playoff prowess. Not bad. 

Also, congrats to everyone who made it through the year. Good work and many thanks to our commissioner, too, for setting this up and doing all the legwork on Yahoo! and taking alternate players, etc., though that never came to fruition. Good stuff and thanks, NV!  

Congrats to Pip on his win! Season-long excellence and playoff prowess. Not bad. 

Also, congrats to everyone who made it through the year. Good work and many thanks to our commissioner, too, for setting this up and doing all the legwork on Yahoo! and taking alternate players, etc., though that never came to fruition. Good stuff and thanks, NV!  
Thanks! And congrats to @facook for making me sweat it out until the end. 

I also won my money league, so it was a great FF year for me in a year that's otherwise been godawful. 

Users who are viewing this thread