What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (3 Viewers)

Just checking in. Best of luck to the participants, though the games are likely already determined. Watching the consulation bracket with interest? 

Heh. Just something to do. Best of luck to all.  

Just checking in. Best of luck to the participants, though the games are likely already determined. Watching the consulation bracket with interest? 

Heh. Just something to do. Best of luck to all.  
Eephus has given me a beatdown.   <_< Your matchup is very close, and it will be decided by a WR from the same team.  :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eephus has given me a beatdown.   <_< Your matchup is very close, and it will be decided by a WR from the same team.  :popcorn:
Yeah, Eephus's team has proven to be a premier team throughout the year and playoffs. So was yours. Just a notch above everybody without being one of the, um, dreaded hi-res ones?  Heh.

I don't want to reverse jinx so I won't congratulate or thread wrap-up yet. Plus, that's for NV. I'm watching the Robinson/Miller thing with interest. Cool beans. 

eta* also, consulation is driving me nuts. It's consolation. Argh.

Where's our GB @Northern Voicebeen? In the hockey thread?

We have music drafts to wrap up for the year and to do about this century.

Heh. He's probably swamped at work and here I am... :whistle:

Seriously, I want to thank him for running this -- the labor to manually input this into both the playlist and the player list into Yahoo for the draft is certainly a labor of love. Peace for that, NV. Hope we do it again next year.

Thanks also to all the participants who are uber cool, super smart with music, really darn fine FF players, and allowed my Sundays a bit more brightness.

Peace, all. Bump.

Time for the Superbowl Summerpalooza.  I had a late change in programming, so this will be over a couple of days.  A few musical types died this year that needed tending to.

I'll open with Doris Day while I pick out the lineup.

How did this get bumped? Is ilov off his game? Or just yearning for the past of QB plentitude.

Users who are viewing this thread