What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (3 Viewers)

Raising my offer to 100 bucks for someone’s spot . Also if anyone knows of another quality league this last minute to play in I’d greatly appreciate pointing me in that direction . Knowing my luck lately I doubt that’s a possibility tho . Ughh 

Last edited by a moderator:
Park Place Football (NJ) 2019/2020 . - Sept 3rd —- 7 PM - Park Place Restaurant   Next Email will be votable matters. Please respond.  

6:15 voting on any outstanding league matters.  6:30

Park Place Football League 2019/2020 . - Sept 3rd —- 7 PM - Park Place Restaurant 

Next Email will be votable matters. Please respond. 

6:15 voting on any outstanding league matters. 

6:30 Catering will arrive.

7:00 - Sharp first pick

3 openings left. 

Due’s $300 - Upfront- Includes catering and League Website costs. 

Points and Head to Head 

Points per reception.

Yards. - Receptions - TD’s- Field Goals

1 QB - 2 RB  2 WR 1 TE - 1 Defense (Sacks, Turnovers, Points Scored)

Checks and Balances. The league will collect the funds and given to Paul and put away until after the season when the winners are paid 1-5 days after week 17. Paul is a respected person in his community, Synagogue and in his business

Checks and Balances - Once the rosters are entered into the website, the New Password link will be sent to Paul and nobody else will know it. If there is a change the password will be used and a link to change pass word to Paul.

Checks and Balances provides integrity to the league and assures the teams that everything is straight up. I had 2 times gotten messed over and its an awful feeling. That why we have checks and balances. 

$3,300 - $648 = $2652 

Super-bowl (Week 17) Winner = $1,000 - Super Bowl Loser $325

Overall Points (Season Total)

$ 1,325 

The Idea in creating the league is to win both the Super Bowl and Overall Points ($2,650) 

If you win4  weeks $ 75 (Points for the Week) - Your even and covered your cost. Its a big deal once the season starts. I am going to try to reward each weekly winner (most points) $ 75.

Sunday get togethers, and our very own Super Bowl will take Week 16. Week 17 is the week before the playoffs. Its fun watching the Super Bowl. 

I will also offer a suicide pool. League Members and non league members are welcome to join. Its an absolute ton of fun. 

The coolest part of the week is that playoffs or not you always play for the weekly prize and there is also the race for most points in the season (50% of fee’s) Approximately. 

The Draft will take place at the Park Place Restaurant in East Brunswick.

120 Raritan Avenue

Highland Park, NJ 08904, US
Looks like you have to be physically present and in the area to participate ? I’d def be down if there was a way for me to draft online somehow . 

Raising my offer to 100 bucks for someone’s spot . Also if anyone knows of another quality league this last minute to play in I’d greatly appreciate pointing me in that direction . Knowing my luck lately I doubt that’s a possibility tho . Ughh 
I’ll sell you my spot as long as it doesn’t upset people. 

1. @jon_mx - Sqauon Barkley

2. @eoMMan - Christian McCaffrey

3. @psychobillies - Alvin Kamara

4. @kutta - Ezekiel Elliot

5. @facook - Davante Adams

6. @Binky The Doormat - David Johnson

7. @Raptors409 - DeAndre Hopkins

8. @cheese  - Julio Jones 

9.  @bucksoh- Travis Kelce

10.  @Capella - JuJu Smith-Schuster

11. @Aerial Assault - Michael Thomas

12.   @flapgreen - Tyreek Hill

13.  @bananafish - OTC at 11:08am EST

14. @jvdesigns2002 - On Deck

15.  @Bonzai - In the Hole

16. @quartz

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for someone to whom I can PM a list for 3rd and 4th round picks.  I won't be able to stay online today for those (assuming we get that far). 

1. @jon_mx - Sqauon Barkley

2. @eoMMan - Christian McCaffrey

3. @psychobillies - Alvin Kamara

4. @kutta - Ezekiel Elliot

5. @facook - Davante Adams

6. @Binky The Doormat - David Johnson

7. @Raptors409 - DeAndre Hopkins

8. @cheese  - Julio Jones 

9.  @bucksoh- Travis Kelce

10.  @Capella - JuJu Smith-Schuster

11. @Aerial Assault - Michael Thomas

12.   @flapgreen - Tyreek Hill

13.  @bananafish - OTC at 11:08am EST

14. @jvdesigns2002 - On Deck

15.  @Bonzai - In the Hole

16. @quartz
UPDATED

How about everyone partner up with someone and exchange numbers?  If you don't know someone - then PM your number to flap and he can partner you up.  

This isn't the only time this is going to happen.  

Users who are viewing this thread