What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can you hear this? (1 Viewer)

49 11/12.

And no. Couldn't hear it. Not on a desktop computer.

Could barely hear it on my ipad if I turned up the volume.

Last edited by a moderator:
35, can't hear it. 

Had an ATV accident about 10 years ago that resulted in ~ 30% loss of hearing in my left ear and 40% in my right ear so I blame that

47 and can hear it.  This reminds me of science class in high school.  The teacher had a device that made a sound like that and about half the class could hear it, including me.  The teacher couldn't hear it and after we discussed sound waves he continued on with the lecture, but forgot to turn the device off.  After a short time those of us who could hear it reminded him to turn the thing off.  It was so annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I heard a faint noise but I had the radio on too

dog was right next to me and didn’t seem like he noticed anything 

48 and did not hear anything.

Truthfully, I thought this was a thread either about the former spokesperson for VZW or the infamous videotape of former Liberian president Samuel Doe being tortured by rebel leader Prince Johnson. Johnson had Doe's ear cut off during a violent interrogation and asked him to the effect "Can you hear me now?"

Truthfully, I thought this was a thread either about the former spokesperson for VZW or the infamous videotape of former Liberian president Samuel Doe being tortured by rebel leader Prince Johnson. Johnson had Doe's ear cut off during a violent interrogation and asked him to the effect "Can you hear me now?"
Surprised that Verizon never used that in a commercial.

50, can hear it.  Super annoying.  I would have had to shut it off if it went on longer.  Maybe it was the way I was sitting, but I could hear it better in my left ear.

Piano stops at 0:11.

Piercing doesn't start until 0:14.

Guess who turned his speakers all the way up at about 0:12 and now has permanent hearing damage?

49, heard it but had to hold phone close to my ear to hear it.

The cat heard it right away, he was about 3 feet away. 

59  It's very painful.  Mr R is 54.  He can hear it, too.  We both know we can hear above the normal range, so it's not exactly a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread