What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kelce @ #6? (1 Viewer)

mjs548

Footballguy
10-team, 0.5 PPR, but 1 PPR for TE. QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/D/K

Taking over a team this year and haven't played FF in more than 10 years.  League allows 2 keepers per team drafted past the 4th round.  My keepers are Aaron Jones an d Kerryon Johnson. Other league keepers include Kittle, Conner, Chubb, Mahomes......  My thought is to take Kelce at 6 over a top 3 WR or a RB5-6.   Assuming I take Kelce, should I consider Gurley in round 2 if he falls or just go WR?

Makes sense to take him if he is available, your RBs aren't ideal for ppr leagues but given that they are later round keepers they should be solid. Kelce then a high volume WR probably makes more sense than a 3rd RB imo

You could make an argument for Kelce as the number one pick in your draft with that scoring system.  Especially with Kittle as a keeper.  So I'd definitely grab Kelce at number six.  That extra half point in the ppr scoring for Tight Ends could be the difference in some tight games.

There is nothing wrong with taking Kelce at pick 6.  I am sure he won't make it back to you so if you want him that's where you have to take him.  Actually taking him would depend on who is available at that pick.  In general take the BPA at that pick......which may likely be Kelce.

Users who are viewing this thread