What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to pick 3rd overall (most RBs already kept) WHIR! (1 Viewer)

TedyBruschi

Footballguy
So draft coming up this week.   I have the 3rd overall pick - this is a 2 player (second optional) 12 team keeper league.  0.5 PPR. 

Players kept that would possibly be avail in a redraft:

Kamara, Elliot, Barkely, D. Johnson

I'll be keeping D. Henry in the 7th. 

My guess is CMC and D. Hopkins go before me - leaving Adams, Bell, Gurley, OBJ, Julio, Chubb as the next up.    

Other keepers include Mixon, Connors, Gurley, D. Williams, K. Johnson - so the RB pool is depleted.   Should I go RB here and then WR/WR?  

Thanks!

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense since you have Gurley as a potential pick and as a keeper. So I would rank CMC, Hopkins then Bell anyway.

I follow.. and you are correct, the RBs are a bit depleted. Everyone knows CMC will not be there.. Me personally, I would look real hard at guys like Cooper, Allen, Diggs, Galladay so that you know who you like from that bunch, because you took Chubb in the 3 spot.

Best of luck !

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense since you have Gurley as a potential pick and as a keeper. So I would rank CMC, Hopkins then Bell anyway.
Sorry a bit confusing - but no Gurley is a keeper - just not a player I would consider at my draft spot.   Just was adding him b/c at the turn coming back there is not a bunch of RB's left if I go WR with first pick.  

I follow.. and you are correct, the RBs are a bit depleted. Everyone knows CMC will not be there.. Me personally, I would look real hard at guys like Cooper, Allen, Diggs, Galladay so that you know who you like from that bunch, because you took Chubb in the 3 spot.

Best of luck !
So Chubb, eh?   I'm intrigued!

Users who are viewing this thread