What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m getting a vasectomy through Planned Parenthood - Ask Me Anything (2 Viewers)

Herb said:
Many thanks to you @Henry Ford.

Not only is this easily the best thread of the day in the PSF, discussing a valuable topic, but after struggling to come up with a new FF team name this season, I believe I've settled on Under My Grundle as the winner.
Was Huge Taint already taken?

You guys find a lot of young dudes getting vasectomies? This seems like an old guy thing. 
I’m mid-30s and lots of my male friends with their two kids and nice suburban homes are getting it done. 

Thankfully for me, God gave me my vasectomy at birth apparently so I don’t need to spend three days icing my balls. 

Henry Ford said:
Are you sure?  There were women in the waiting room, too, and they seemed to have a very similar experience to mine.
The women were getting vasectomies?

I’m mid-30s and lots of my male friends with their two kids and nice suburban homes are getting it done. 

Thankfully for me, God gave me my vasectomy at birth apparently so I don’t need to spend three days icing my balls. 
But you do it anyway, right?

But you do it anyway, right?

Then did they have a similar experience? 

Maybe there was a woman there that posted on the Footballgals forum. "I'm getting an abortion through planned parenthood. Ask me anything" 

And she followed it up with post about a male doctor massaging her taint for 30 seconds. But she didn't enjoy it so much. Especially if she was impregnated due to sexual assault. 

Was this the kind of response from the right you were hoping for?

KCitons said:

Maybe there was a woman there that posted on the Footballgals forum. "I'm getting an abortion through planned parenthood. Ask me anything" 

And she followed it up with post about a male doctor massaging her taint for 30 seconds. But she didn't enjoy it so much. Especially if she was impregnated due to sexual assault. 

Not everything is done to “piss off the right.” I don’t know why you’re even responding here, what’s the point of your post? Is this supposed to be funny to you? Is sexual assault, or as you’re describing, sexual assault by a doctor, something you need to schtick about? It’s not the response anyone was looking for, but apparently it’s the one to expect. 

Not everything is done to “piss off the right.” I don’t know why you’re even responding here, what’s the point of your post? Is this supposed to be funny to you? Is sexual assault, or as you’re describing, sexual assault by a doctor, something you need to schtick about? It’s not the response anyone was looking for, but apparently it’s the one to expect. 
Congratulations. This might be the most ignorant attack comment in the history of the internet. You obviously failed to either read, or comprehend, the posts made by the OP and myself. 

Henry posted not once, but twice about how he hoped/expected the discussion to unfold. 

Henry Ford said:
I’m a little surprised the right wing of the board isn’t asking anything about the facility or staff. 

Henry Ford said:
I really anticipated this would be a discussion with people curiously asking what the people/place/experience were like.  Did not imagine there would be no questions at all about that.

Oh, scheduling it is roughly impossible - it's apparently the most-desired service at this PP, which means it takes months to get an appointment.  I won't be able to get the procedure until close to the end of the year.
He also said that he the women there had seemed to be having the same experience as him. He shared that a female nurse fondled his taint. Was that shtick? He's the one that made the correlation between his experience and women. Is there any outrage towards Henry? Nope. That's because the group never attacks one of their own. 

In case you still don't get it. I was pointing out the horror that some of those women may have been going through. Comparing a voluntary vasectomy with an abortion is ridiculous. Especially with a pregnancy that may have occurred due to a sexual assault. The last thing a woman would want is a man touching her. Even if it's a doctor.  Nothing funny about it. But, I guess it's okay to reference 80's movie quotes. That's perfectly acceptable shtick. 

Congratulations. This might be the most ignorant attack comment in the history of the internet. You obviously failed to either read, or comprehend, the posts made by the OP and myself. 

Henry posted not once, but twice about how he hoped/expected the discussion to unfold. 

He also said that he the women there had seemed to be having the same experience as him. He shared that a female nurse fondled his taint. Was that shtick? He's the one that made the correlation between his experience and women. Is there any outrage towards Henry? Nope. That's because the group never attacks one of their own. 

In case you still don't get it. I was pointing out the horror that some of those women may have been going through. Comparing a voluntary vasectomy with an abortion is ridiculous. Especially with a pregnancy that may have occurred due to a sexual assault. The last thing a woman would want is a man touching her. Even if it's a doctor.  Nothing funny about it. But, I guess it's okay to reference 80's movie quotes. That's perfectly acceptable shtick. 
I apologize for not reading the last few posts on the last page. I read the current page and overreacted somewhat. 

As for ignorant comments, joking about doctors sexually assaulting their female patients may trigger some people, especially in mid-Michigan. It hits close to home and I feel it’s very ignorant to even make light of it if it’s in context somehow. 

You’re the one who posted about doctors massaging taints of sexual assault victims, not Henry Ford. I apologize for not being up to date in the thread but still think it’s an absurd comment to conflate. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not reading the last few posts on the last page. I read the current page and overreacted somewhat. 

As for ignorant comments, joking about doctors sexually assaulting their female patients may trigger some people, especially in mid-Michigan. It hits close to home and I feel it’s very ignorant to even make light of it if it’s in context somehow. 

You’re the one who posted about doctors massaging taints of sexual assault victims, not Henry Ford. I apologize for not being up to date in the thread but still think it’s an absurd comment to conflate. 
Apology accepted. I understand your concern. But, I think you would agree that the women there may not be having the same experience as Henry. He's the one that defined his experience as being sexual in nature. I'm not making light of it, he is. Tell him how ignorant it is. 

He obviously wanted to show the right leaning posters how great Planned Parenthood is. He's also one that advocates against sexual assault on this board. I think he lost his way for a moment when he compared experiences. This thread can't serve both purposes. It's either a personal humorous experience about getting a vasectomy or it's discussion about abortion and the struggles the women go through. It can't be both. Or least it can't if people are going to complain about what is shtick and what isn't. 

KCitons said:

They did have a similar experience. It wasn’t the same. 

KCitons said:

Oh, I see. 

They facility doesn’t perform any abortions on the day of the week I was there. So... no.  Zero women in the waiting room were getting an abortion that day. They were there for sti testing, birth control, Pap smears, all kinds of stuff and probably had a similar experience to mine, which was very respectful but also surprisingly invasive at times and the kind of thing I try to make jokes out of. 

They did have a similar experience. It wasn’t the same. 

Oh, I see. 

They facility doesn’t perform any abortions on the day of the week I was there. So... no.  Zero women in the waiting room were getting an abortion that day. They were there for sti testing, birth control, Pap smears, all kinds of stuff and probably had a similar experience to mine, which was very respectful but also surprisingly invasive at times and the kind of thing I try to make jokes out of. 
Thanks for the clarification. 

You state that they don't perform abortions on that day.  Do they hold consultations for women that may want more information about abortions? You didn't get your vasectomy on that day. You said it was your consult day.

Thanks for the clarification. 

You state that they don't perform abortions on that day.  Do they hold consultations for women that may want more information about abortions? You didn't get your vasectomy on that day. You said it was your consult day.
I did say it was my consult day.  

I don’t know if they hold consultations.  I would imagine they do. However, that’s one type of experience that would probably be very similar to mine. Information would be exchanged. Far too many personal questions.  But everything would be done respectfully by a healthcare professional and uncomfortable jokes would probably ensue if the patient were anything like me. 

No woman I saw walk out of the back offices/treatment area - and I saw several -  was crying, frowning, terrified-looking, hanging her head down, etc.  Which is why I said they seemed to have a similar experience. 

I did say it was my consult day.  

I don’t know if they hold consultations.  I would imagine they do. However, that’s one type of experience that would probably be very similar to mine. Information would be exchanged. Far too many personal questions.  But everything would be done respectfully by a healthcare professional and uncomfortable jokes would probably ensue if the patient were anything like me. 

No woman I saw walk out of the back offices/treatment area - and I saw several -  was crying, frowning, terrified-looking, hanging her head down, etc.  Which is why I said they seemed to have a similar experience. 
I'm not sure if @Snorkelson would agree. But, I'll leave that between you two. 

How long were you there? How many women would you estimate that you saw leaving the back offices? How many women do you estimate visited that location that day? Are you qualified to determine what a person is feeling based on a few seconds of observation?

Would it be fair to say that you are making a generalization about the experience women have at one Planned Parenthood location during a very short period of time? And based on your comments about the lack of questions from the right leaning posters here, are you making these generalizations to prove a political point? 

How long were you there? How many women would you estimate that you saw leaving the back offices? How many women do you estimate visited that location that day? Are you qualified to determine what a person is feeling based on a few seconds of observation?

Would it be fair to say that you are making a generalization about the experience women have at one Planned Parenthood location during a very short period of time? And based on your comments about the lack of questions from the right leaning posters here, are you making these generalizations to prove a political point? 
I think Henry is putting himself out there if anyone wanted to know what the experience was like. Maybe I’m missing something he’s said but you seem to think I’m making some sort of double standard here. I don’t really care at this point. Go make some soup if you want to stir a pot.

I think Henry is putting himself out there if anyone wanted to know what the experience was like. Maybe I’m missing something he’s said but you seem to think I’m making some sort of double standard here. I don’t really care at this point. Go make some soup if you want to stir a pot.
You're the one who came into this thread with guns blazing.  It was a pretty friendly exchange of jokes and observations prior to your arrival.

1. An hour and a half.

2. About a dozen.

3. Wat.  Every human being who has regular interactions with other humans is qualified to say the mood other people seem to be in.  Might be wrong.  Still allowed to have an opinion on how things seem.

4. Wat x2. I haven’t made any generalizations at all about the experience women have at PP in general.  Also this isn’t my first time in a Planned Parenthood. 

5. Wat x3. I’m not making a generalization, so I’m not making it for a political point.

You're the one who came into this thread with guns blazing.  It was a pretty friendly exchange of jokes and observations prior to your arrival.
Kcitons started this tone that I saw. One might say he’s tainting the thread. 

I’ll be here all week. 

But they’re both entitled to. I said they could ask me anything. I’ll answer when I can. 

He's putting himself out there to discuss his vasectomy. For that, I applaud him for his openness. 

But, he feels that he has the ability to speak for the women that were there. Isn't this what the entire abortion discussion was about? Not speaking for women when it comes to their bodies. 

Again the thread has multiple things going one. Is it serious, funny, self revealing, all of the above? Why is it stirring the pot? Henry was expecting people from the right to ask questions? Why? Doesn't that mean he set up the pot and was handing out spoons. I think you're trying to make this about me. Which is why I said it was a poor excuse for an attack. You apologized, but then doubled down on your statement. Which is it?

1. An hour and a half.

2. About a dozen.

3. Wat.  Every human being who has regular interactions with other humans is qualified to say the mood other people seem to be in.  Might be wrong.  Still allowed to have an opinion on how things seem.

4. Wat x2. I haven’t made any generalizations at all about the experience women have at PP in general.  Also this isn’t my first time in a Planned Parenthood. 

5. Wat x3. I’m not making a generalization, so I’m not making it for a political point.
2 - Not a large sample size. 

3 - Pretty well known that people don't always outwardly portray their true emotions. (Robin Williams seemed like a pretty happy guy, until he took his own life). My opinion is that those women may not be portraying their true feelings. 

Does Planned Parenthood have a separate exit that does not go through the lobby?  In order to protect both those that are crying or upset from being judged by others in the lobby and those sitting in the lobby from becoming more uncomfortable before they see a doctor. I believe some psychiatrist offices do this same thing. You don't exit the same way you came in.

4 - your statement:

There were women in the waiting room, too, and they seemed to have a very similar experience to mine.
They aren't getting a vasectomy, so this is a generalization. It doesn't matter that you've been to PP before. The bolded states a connection to the underlined. 

5 - Why did you (twice) make comments about expecting people from "the right" not asking questions? 

2 - Not a large sample size. 

3 - Pretty well known that people don't always outwardly portray their true emotions. (Robin Williams seemed like a pretty happy guy, until he took his own life). My opinion is that those women may not be portraying their true feelings. 

Does Planned Parenthood have a separate exit that does not go through the lobby?  In order to protect both those that are crying or upset from being judged by others in the lobby and those sitting in the lobby from becoming more uncomfortable before they see a doctor. I believe some psychiatrist offices do this same thing. You don't exit the same way you came in.

4 - your statement:

They aren't getting a vasectomy, so this is a generalization. It doesn't matter that you've been to PP before. The bolded states a connection to the underlined. 

5 - Why did you (twice) make comments about expecting people from "the right" not asking questions? 
Let me try to clarify. 

I wasn’t extrapolating from the women I saw to women in general visiting planned Parenthood.  And no, your leap from “they’re not getting a vasectomy” to “this is a generalization” doesn’t work.  

I encountered staff. They encountered the same staff. I witnessed some interactions. They went into the back. I went into the back.  I came back out smiling. They came back out smiling. 

No, there is no separate exit. There is one entrance/exit because of fears of, you know, murder. 

I twice made comments about it because most people on the right on this board don’t like Planned Parenthood. 

Kind of like I don’t like Scientology.  But if someone came on here and said “I spent an hour and a half at a Scientology facility, ask me anything” I would be asking a billion questions about what the people were like, the facility, the experience, etc. 

He's putting himself out there to discuss his vasectomy. For that, I applaud him for his openness. 

But, he feels that he has the ability to speak for the women that were there. Isn't this what the entire abortion discussion was about? Not speaking for women when it comes to their bodies. 

Again the thread has multiple things going one. Is it serious, funny, self revealing, all of the above? Why is it stirring the pot? Henry was expecting people from the right to ask questions? Why? Doesn't that mean he set up the pot and was handing out spoons. I think you're trying to make this about me. Which is why I said it was a poor excuse for an attack. You apologized, but then doubled down on your statement. Which is it?
This isn’t some big plot/trap.  I’m trying to chat about stuff cordially. I was in a healthcare facility that is rather uniquely politicized in this country.  I would have put it in the FFA but it’s Planned Parenthood so I moved it here. That’s really it. 

Sometimes I do threads like this at a coffee shop and say “the guy at the counter is really angry.” Nobody in the FFA ever says “you don’t know he’s angry. You’re not qualified to say that. Stop generalizing how people are at coffee shops.”  Because that would be dumb and hostile. 

Yeah and one of the “jokes” went too far and there’s a reason I went off the handle. I also apologized. I also think the statement isn’t funny, I alluded as to why and really don’t need to expound in it, other than to say there are people in my life  who have been victims of the kind of assault he describes. The guys name is Larry if you still don’t know what I’m talking about.  Kcitons tone and his tone since has been argumentative and looking for some sort of right vs left fight, but then blames Henry for starting the thread in the psf. I found his comment disgusting, and even apologized for my (over)reaction, but stand by my feelings on it. 

Joking about a taint massage at the doctor that Henry received vs joking about a sexual assault victim being assaulted again at the doctor while consulting for an abortion, and I need to explain why I’m not angry at one but am at the other. Meanwhile Henry has to address the overly literal interpretation of his comments. It’s kind of ridiculous to defend.

Joking about a taint massage at the doctor that Henry received vs joking about a sexual assault victim being assaulted again at the doctor while consulting for an abortion, and I need to explain why I’m not angry at one but am at the other. Meanwhile Henry has to address the overly literal interpretation of his comments. It’s kind of ridiculous to defend.
I can handle it.  I started the thread.  Happy to answer questions. I don’t find it offensive, just puzzling. 

Let me try to clarify. 

I wasn’t extrapolating from the women I saw to women in general visiting planned Parenthood.  And no, your leap from “they’re not getting a vasectomy” to “this is a generalization” doesn’t work.  

I encountered staff. They encountered the same staff. I witnessed some interactions. They went into the back. I went into the back.  I came back out smiling. They came back out smiling. 

No, there is no separate exit. There is one entrance/exit because of fears of, you know, murder. 

I twice made comments about it because most people on the right on this board don’t like Planned Parenthood. 

Kind of like I don’t like Scientology.  But if someone came on here and said “I spent an hour and a half at a Scientology facility, ask me anything” I would be asking a billion questions about what the people were like, the facility, the experience, etc. 
The question remains, what was the purpose of the thread? Was it a lite hearted discussion about your vasectomy and being felt up by a "very attractive young woman" (which makes one wonder how it would have been described had it been an unattractive older woman or a male assistant)  or was it a political discussion (you admitted to putting it in the psf) that was meant to discuss Planned Parenthood and their role in abortions (otherwise, why would the right care about your visit)?

You've established your stance on abortion and sexual assault. I just found it a bit creepy that you would describe your pseudo sexcapades at a Planned Parenthood visit and include how great the experience you're having seems to match the dozen women that were also there that day.  It's insensitive at best. 

The question remains, what was the purpose of the thread? Was it a lite hearted discussion about your vasectomy and being felt up by a "very attractive young woman" (which makes one wonder how it would have been described had it been an unattractive older woman or a male assistant)  or was it a political discussion (you admitted to putting it in the psf) that was meant to discuss Planned Parenthood and their role in abortions (otherwise, why would the right care about your visit)?

You've established your stance on abortion and sexual assault. I just found it a bit creepy that you would describe your pseudo sexcapades at a Planned Parenthood visit and include how great the experience you're having seems to match the dozen women that were also there that day.  It's insensitive at best. 
I’ve done threads just like this while doing other things in the FFA.  I almost put this in the FFA but decided against it because it’s Planned Parenthood. If you can’t understand that now that I’ve explained it multiple times I can’t help you. 

If it bothers you, don’t read it.  It won’t keep me up at night. 

Yeah and one of the “jokes” went too far and there’s a reason I went off the handle. I also apologized. I also think the statement isn’t funny, I alluded as to why and really don’t need to expound in it, other than to say there are people in my life  who have been victims of the kind of assault he describes. The guys name is Larry if you still don’t know what I’m talking about.  Kcitons tone and his tone since has been argumentative and looking for some sort of right vs left fight, but then blames Henry for starting the thread in the psf. I found his comment disgusting, and even apologized for my (over)reaction, but stand by my feelings on it. 
I get it, you're angry and you're having trouble looking at it from a third party perspective. The thread covered a huge range of things. And that was before I even posted once. 

You're also suggesting that you have a monopoly on being a victim or a friend of a victim. Your guy's name is Larry. When I was growing up the name was Dr Daniel Schrein. He was the pediatrician for everyone at my grade school. He was convicted of sexual assault on minors. I was too young at the time, but both my brothers were assaulted by him during dr visits. 

I get it, you're angry and you're having trouble looking at it from a third party perspective. The thread covered a huge range of things. And that was before I even posted once. 

You're also suggesting that you have a monopoly on being a victim or a friend of a victim. Your guy's name is Larry. When I was growing up the name was Dr Daniel Schrein. He was the pediatrician for everyone at my grade school. He was convicted of sexual assault on minors. I was too young at the time, but both my brothers were assaulted by him during dr visits. 
As an aside, my impression was he was referring to Larry Nassar. 

I’ve done threads just like this while doing other things in the FFA.  I almost put this in the FFA but decided against it because it’s Planned Parenthood. If you can’t understand that now that I’ve explained it multiple times I can’t help you. 

If it bothers you, don’t read it.  It won’t keep me up at night. 
Putting it in the PSF is one thing. Twice asking were the right wing posters? 

In my opinion you were trolling. May not have been your sole purpose, but it was part of it.

This isn’t some big plot/trap.  I’m trying to chat about stuff cordially. I was in a healthcare facility that is rather uniquely politicized in this country.  I would have put it in the FFA but it’s Planned Parenthood so I moved it here. That’s really it. 
There are two types of people who don't like Planned Parenthood:

1) People who are opposed to sex ed, contraception, and abortion.  It's pretty obvious why this sort of person would not be a Planned Parenthood fan.  From their point of view, Planned Parenthood has no redeeming qualities.  I'm sure there are probably a few posters on this forum who fall into this category, but I don't get the impression that there are very many.  Admittedly, it is FBG that is kind of out whack here.  Obviously there are lots of evangelicals and social conservatives out there in the real world, but they're underrepresented here.

2) People who are fine with sex ed and contraception, but oppose abortion.  I'm in this category.  If Planned Parenthood just did birth control and non-abortion-related health care, I'd be happy with it.  People like me probably (just a hunch) make up a minority of the anti-Planned Parenthood brigade, but we're relatively over-represented here.  I think that's the main reason why nobody is chiming in on this one with any serious questions.  For us, going to Planned Parenthood to get a vasectomy (or a pap smear, or an IUD) isn't materially different than going to our doctor for an annual check-up, complete with jokes about our doctor getting way more familiar with us than we would like.

As an aside, my impression was he was referring to Larry Nassar. 
Thanks. I knew that. 

Is he the only one that has left a trail of victims? People think they have a monopoly on being a victim and therefore their opinion is the only one the counts. 

Just to be clear, the joke is only there if someone laughs. Henry's interaction was part of normal procedure. He derived pleasure from it. Do you think a woman that is touched by a man during the normal procedures of an abortion, especially if she is pregnant due to rape, is deriving any pleasure? This is the point I'm making. Don't assume that all the women are having the same experience. 

Let me try to clarify. 

I wanted to clarify too. Within the first 6 minutes of this thread being started you answered those questions. 

Note: sign in was unquestionably the most thoughtful and respectful contact I have ever had with a healthcare receptionist, including asking how I identify racially and gender-wise and requesting my preferred pronouns. 

The facility is clean, bright, welcoming (once you’re inside, obviously) and has a number of “white noise” machines around so you can talk without feeling like everyone's listening to you. 

I am, to my surprise, not the only visibly male client today. In fact, it’s probably 50/50 and I’m reasonably certain the others aren’t here for a vasectomy simply because of their ages.  I assume testing is going on for some, but don’t know for certain. I guess 20-year olds may be here to get snipped.  

1) People who are opposed to sex ed, contraception, and abortion.  It's pretty obvious why this sort of person would not be a Planned Parenthood fan.  From their point of view, Planned Parenthood has no redeeming qualities.  I'm sure there are probably a few posters on this forum who fall into this category, but I don't get the impression that there are very many.  Admittedly, it is FBG that is kind of out whack here.  Obviously there are lots of evangelicals and social conservatives out there in the real world, but they're underrepresented here.

2) People who are fine with sex ed and contraception, but oppose abortion.  I'm in this category.  If Planned Parenthood just did birth control and non-abortion-related health care, I'd be happy with it.  People like me probably (just a hunch) make up a minority of the anti-Planned Parenthood brigade, but we're relatively over-represented here.  I think that's the main reason why nobody is chiming in on this one with any serious questions.  For us, going to Planned Parenthood to get a vasectomy (or a pap smear, or an IUD) isn't materially different than going to our doctor for an annual check-up, complete with jokes about our doctor getting way more familiar with us than we would like.
But for the vast majority of people who use Planned Parenthood that’s what it’s like.  And that’s what anyone who uses government funds there uses them for.  Doctor visits. Yes, they also do something you don’t like.  But they’re the only provider who will take Medicaid for a lot of the services people use them for that those people can access reasonably. 

Just to be clear, the joke is only there if someone laughs. Henry's interaction was part of normal procedure. He derived pleasure from it. Do you think a woman that is touched by a man during the normal procedures of an abortion, especially if she is pregnant due to rape, is deriving any pleasure? This is the point I'm making. Don't assume that all the women are having the same experience. 
The joke is that it was pleasurable when it actually wasn’t. It’s an invasive touching that I wasn’t expecting and I don’t like having anyone randomly jam fingers into my taint so I joked about it.  That’s what Ivan is understanding. 

Putting it in the PSF is one thing. Twice asking were the right wing posters? 

In my opinion you were trolling. May not have been your sole purpose, but it was part of it.
Your opinion is incorrect.  As I’ve tried to make clear.  If it isn’t clear by now, it’s not going to be so maybe you should just let it go. 

The joke is that it was pleasurable when it actually wasn’t. It’s an invasive touching that I wasn’t expecting and I don’t like having anyone randomly jam fingers into my taint so I joked about it.  
I don’t remember that part of the procedure :oldunsure:   I’ve never had anyone jam their fingers in to my taint so I can’t say whether I’d like it or not :oldunsure:   :oldunsure:

Let me try to clarify. 

I would ask them if my "What would Xenu do?" t-shirt offends their sensibilities and makes it more difficult for them to get clear.  I would also ask them to estimate the number of body Thetans I have occupying my body.  I'd also ask if they find any significance in the fact that you can rearrange the letters of L. Ron Hubbard into hard blur nob

it, you're angry and you're having trouble looking at it from a third party perspective. The thread covered a huge range of things. And that was before I even posted once. 

I've also been to PP back when I was a social conservative in my youth. I actually was told my girlfriend cheated on me, that I should take a battery of STD tests (one of which included a penile swab that hurt tremendously), that I likely had chlamydia, that I was not to have unprotected sex with anyone, even those I trusted not to cheat.

The test came back negative.

I've since changed my thinking about abortion services, but had a really, really negative experience and liberal lockstep conversation with PP that was so far afield and wrong. Little did they know it was diet and hygiene causing a urine burning sensation.

So this is an old bump, but I found it in a search. 

Users who are viewing this thread