What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little help for a friend (1 Viewer)

jomar

Footballguy
I've never done anything like this before but thought I'd put this out to the FBG crowd as you guys are some of the most generous and caring people I know from the internet.  Any amount you can contribute to this gofundme would be greatly appreciated.  gofundme link

Conor was a friend of mine and father to my 9 year old son's best friend.  He also has two other sons ages 11 and 2.  Today would have been his 41st birthday.  Last Tuesday night he passed away in his sleep from what is believed to be a heart condition that was previously undetected.  He left behind 3 young boys and a stay at home wife who also takes care of her handicapped sister.  I'm told they had very little life insurance so, in addition to the trauma of losing their dad/husband in such a sudden way, they are in a tight spot financially.  Conor was a great guy who helped anyone in need, an incredible dad to his kids (and treated my son like his own), an amazing coach to all of the kids who were lucky enough to be on his teams, just an all-around wonderful person who always tried to do the right thing.  Everyone is still in shock around here.  Absolutely crazy how any of us can be healthy and vibrant and yet go to sleep and not wake up the next morning.  His wife and kids are having a tough time processing what's happened and the community is doing everything it can to try and help them through this. 

I have no idea what will happen from here on out but anything you feel you can give would be an incredible help to these wonderful people.  Thank you for anything you can do even if it's just sending T&Ps

Users who are viewing this thread