What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (2 Viewers)

great call refs. do kind of agree that there was not enough to overturn that
Seemed pretty obvious.  But it seems like it's going to be the most obvious missed call of the year in order to overturn it.  Guess that's just how it's gonna go.

on that last llok the contact wasnt as significant as I thought...still think it was PI, but not especially egregious

Seemed pretty obvious.  But it seems like it's going to be the most obvious missed call of the year in order to overturn it.  Guess that's just how it's gonna go.
i think they want to really make a stand saying they won't overturn any calls on the field unless blatent

So apparently the Rams/Saints PI is the measuring stick.  If you don't assault a guy a full second before the ball gets there then it's not clear and obvious
I think this is how it's gonna be.  Yes I think it should have been overturned, but BASED on their seeming criteria for overturning it, I guess it was the right thing to not overturn it.  Don't think we're gonna see any or many overturned this year at all.  Just ditch the rule if that's the case. 

Users who are viewing this thread