What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019-2020 NHL Season Thread (3 Viewers)

well sure. But he made nice small upgrades with the Scandella and Kovalchuk trades.
I'll admit I'm a pretty pessimistic person in general and very much so when it comes to this regime but until these upgrades turn into actual nhl players I'll reserve judgement.

Picks are meaningless when you draft poorly and this group has drafted exceptionally poorly. A late third has a very remote chance of being an NHL player even with good scouting. For Timmons and bergevin it would be a miracle. 

Dreger says multiple pieces going back to Sens.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: NYI and OTT working to finalize a trade for Jean Gabriel Pageau.

@reporterchris: Return on J-G Pageau: 2020 1st (top-3 protected), 2020 2nd, conditional 2022 3rd (if NYI win Stanley Cup). #SNTrade

@frank_seravalli: Forwards Erik Haula and Lucas Wallmark and two prospects to FLA for Vincent Trocheck.

@CapFriendly: TRADE:

To Carolina #Hurricanes:
F Vincent Trocheck

To Florida #Panthers:
F Eric Haula
F Lucas Wallmark
D Chase Priskie
F Eetu Luostarinen

https://www.capfriendly.com/trades

The Rangers have pushed their practice back to 11:30 and JD will be holding a press conference at 11

(input Michael Jackson popcorn eating gif)

Anyone hear any rumors as to where Erik Gustafsson is going?  Also, did the Blackhawks axe their fan forum?

Rangers presser:

1) Buchnevich and Shesterkin in a car accident.   Shesterkin broken rib, out a few weeks.  Buchnevich shaken up...day to day

2) Kreider resigned 7 years.  AAV $6.5mm

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf?

The two Russians were taken to New York Presbyterian Hospital with minor injuries after the crash in Brooklyn. Shesterkin, who was driving, suffered a small rib fracture and will be re-evaluated in a couple of weeks. Buchnevich was shaken up but is considered day-to-day.

Does this mean Igor is out or is fine and will be evaluated as he plays thru it?

Igor and Buch in an accident. Igor fractured ribs. Buch ok

Krieder, 7 years at 6.5

I can live with it. 

Eta: for some reason, page didnt refresh. Looks like its all covered. 

wtf?

The two Russians were taken to New York Presbyterian Hospital with minor injuries after the crash in Brooklyn. Shesterkin, who was driving, suffered a small rib fracture and will be re-evaluated in a couple of weeks. Buchnevich was shaken up but is considered day-to-day.

Does this mean Igor is out or is fine and will be evaluated as he plays thru it?
out. 

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS!

We have a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL !

@AntSanPhilly: Derek Grant to the Flyers for a 4th rounder and Kyle Criscuolo.

Igor and Buch in an accident. Igor fractured ribs. Buch ok

Krieder, 7 years at 6.5

I can live with it. 

Eta: for some reason, page didnt refresh. Looks like its all covered. 
JD says Igor will be reevaluated in a few weeks. Does that mean he's out until then?

Devils retain 50 percent of Simmonds' $5M-salary/cap hit. There's no extension in place with Buffalo for the pending UFA but it's a possibility before July 1 depending on how he performs with the Sabres.
from LeBrun

Users who are viewing this thread