What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McCaffrey on the Block (1 Viewer)

Should I make the Trade?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lsjacobson

Footballguy
Non-PPR, standard scoring. Start 2 RB & 3 WR. Sutton, M Jones JR, Westbrook are my three WR currently. Chris Carson RB2. Trade offer is Elliott and Amari Cooper for McCarrfey and Robby Anderson (I would receive Elliott & Cooper). Currently 4-1 on the year. Make that trade? 

C-Mac with ~130 pts for the year in non-PPR, Zeke at 70, Cooper at 85, Anderson a non-factor. Jones and Westbrook each with 30 pts. 

Net -5 points for the trade. Helps your WR's by 55 pts and lose at RB by 60 pts. It may be unfair to look at it this way but I look at it as in order for Elliott to step it up he'll need the passing game and thus Cooper to fall back some. 

To me, it comes down whether you think C-Mac can keep up his current pace. Decline if you think he does or accept if you think he comes back down to earth a little.

I keep CMC.  He scores as much as two players in one lineup spot.  That is a huge advantage.  Anderson should improve with Darnold coming back and Amari is dinged. 

Users who are viewing this thread