What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pretty sure I just sat in someone’s pee (1 Viewer)

The General

Footballguy
Just got off a flight. Floor was super slippery. Had my work bag at my feet. Is super saturated, smells like piss. Co worker traveling with me agrees. So many things going on here.

This was also after original flight was cancelled. 

Pretty sure I just sat in someone’s pee

Metaphorically, I often feel this way in the PSF.

Last edited by a moderator:
I told the counter people when I originally got off. Then went to sanitize hands and leaving bag soaked in mystery fluid on ground with co-worker. She is also convinced it’s pee.

Collected myself a little bit here.

Bag placed on ground. Thoroughly scrubbed hands like a surgeon in restroom. Co-Worker gets trash bag. Urine bag placed in trash bag. 

Go back to the counter people and they went to clean the plane and they tell me they thinks it’s soda. G T F O

I’m done smelling this bag but if that’s soda I’m the King of Myanmar.

Anger rising. Part of me wants to believe this at the same time.

Collected myself a little bit here.

Bag placed on ground. Thoroughly scrubbed hands like a surgeon in restroom. Co-Worker gets trash bag. Urine bag placed in trash bag. 

Go back to the counter people and they went to clean the plane and they tell me they thinks it’s soda. G T F O

I’m done smelling this bag but if that’s soda I’m the King of Myanmar.

Anger rising. Part of me wants to believe this at the same time.
It'll always be Burma to me

Pardon me good sir, as I am easily confused by simple things, but how does your bag smelling like pee lead you to conclude that you, yourself "sat in someone's pee"? Did you sit on your bag? How does the floor on a plane get super slippery? And your bag is super saturated, like someone (a dog?) peed on it while it was at your feet? Or you set it down on some previously-peed pee, and were just exaggerating by using the word saturated? And not just saturated but super saturated? My god this is confusing. What does your co worker agree with? Just the pee smell or everything else that apparently follows from it?

Now the bag is both super saturated and soaked, which takes some of the air out of my exaggeration theory, but then your co-worker, who had already agreed with you before, is now convinced it's pee. Was her earlier agreement couched with skepticism but now she's fully on board? Or is this a different co-worker altogether, which you alluded to by using a hyphen?

What the heck is this? Poppy like a bagel? Like heroin? Was it a drug-sniffing dog? Why did this come to mind at all, let alone first??

I think I'm on to something with the now-capitalized co-Worker, but how did the counter people tell you anything when they went to clean the plane? Or did you mean that while you were in the bathroom, they left, cleaned the plane, and returned with the soda story? I don't think Myanmar even has a king...

I swear, every time a new post pops up, I feel a rush of anticipatory relief because you're about to explain that this was all a simple misunderstanding, like the time Jack and Chrissy were in the bathroom together at the Regal Beagle, or AT LEAST someone will ask one of the same questions I have, but then

HOW DID YOU NOT STEP IN IT WHEN IT WAS AT YOUR FEET?!? BUT YET YOU SAT IN IT?

Clearly, the world has gone topsy-turvy on me and there's nothing I can do about it except make it worse by asking questions. 

it's time for a nap
Wow lots here. About to board next ####ty flight.

Here’s the thought process for me.

Picked up my bag and was super wet, first think huh did I have a water bottle in here that was opened. ####! Checks bag...nope.

Well, something must have spilled here. People are dumb. Oh yeah my feet were kind of sliding around a bit. Oh well let me get off the plane as people pile up behind me to get off.

Wow this bag is wet as I throw the shoulder strap over my shoulder making my way off plane. 

Get off the walkway into the terminal and plop bag down along with headphones, phone, my other bag. Start collecting myself.

What the hell is this liquid. :Sniff:

O M G. Is that piss. I think it’s piss :sniff: Oh dear lord. Drop bag.

Co-worker pulls up: “Hi General what’s up!, want to go to Chili’s?”.

Me: Not sure how today this but, this is gross but I think my bag got peed on.

Co-worker: Let me smell it.

Granted that part is a bit weird :lol:

Co-worker: Blank stare...yeah that’s piss.

Couple notes: seat was not wet, I should have stated I just sat near pee I guess. Most likely dog pee or as I am choosing to go with it was really weird smelling soda. Poppy is a Seinfeld reference. Please google. Myanmar, Burma is another Seinfeld reference. 

I set my bag down under the seat on a flight once in something wet. I hope it wasn't piss. I assumed it was beer or dew or something. Also pissed me off (pun intended). When i got to my destination I Clorox wiped the heck out of it.

I once sat in an auditorium that was sloped and someone spilled water and soaked my laptop bag, but I'm 99% sure it was water and not piss or piss-scented soda. This, however, is so much worse. What a f***ing nightmare. I always keep my laptop bag with me and on the ground because (1) I put my most valuable/fragile stuff in there so it won't get smashed in the overhead bin and (2) I like window seats but I don't want to bother people by needing to get up to get things out of the overhead bin. 

There really is no ideal solution.

You have my condolences, sir. People are animals. 

Users who are viewing this thread