What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Massachusetts State Representative Introduces Bill to Ban the 'B' Word (1 Viewer)

It already irks me that two of my all time favorite songs, “Queen #####” by David Bowie and “#####” by The Rolling Stones, are unable to be named in the forum. 

The hell is wrong with the world...Its just a word.  The government does not get to control what I say.  Am I still allowed to think it, cause I'm thinking it about that guy right now.

Nothing surprises me about CT. Born and raised there. Total dip####tery. That's why my gentle friends on the board can't figure out why, with a general sensibility like mine, I'm a conservative/right leaning person. Because I grew up there and saw all the excesses of the new new left come to fruition.

Is this what you're talking about?

https://reason.com/2018/08/06/racial-ridicule-is-a-crime-in-connecticu/
Yep. Two uconn students just got arrested for saying the n word in a parking lot. 

Will dog breeders still be able to use the B word?
Can't find a clip...but the TV series Ed (ahh...Julie Bowen), there was a couple going to get a dog.  The husband (Josh Randall) was laughing at the use of the B word and the breeder said something about it being the proper term for a female dog.  He then proceeded to ask if the slang was acceptable (don't want to get banned so here is a link to the slang to the slang).   Still makes me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread