What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you trade? Lamar or Mahomes? (1 Viewer)

Trade Lamar Jackson or Pat Mahomes?

• Lamar Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pat Mahomes

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

super sleeper

Footballguy
I wound up drafting both, and with the deadline approaching and my team mired in mediocrity, I would like to trade one at the deadline to upgrade at RB.  

Mahomes scares me because he could get injured again, but Lamar has a tougher schedule down the stretch.  Who would you try to move?

I'd be happy with either one.  Save yourself the headache and give the other owner the choice for the RB you want to target and let the other owner decide.  If you find yourself having similar riches in the future make a deal a lot sooner than waiting til the end. I would have traded one of them week 3 .

I'd be happy with either one.  Save yourself the headache and give the other owner the choice for the RB you want to target and let the other owner decide.  If you find yourself having similar riches in the future make a deal a lot sooner than waiting til the end. I would have traded one of them week 3 .
I've been trying to trade one all year.  The best offer I got was Marlon Mack for Lamar.  Not an upgrade over my other RBs (Sony and Montgomery)

Completely agree with this.  I was coming in to say the exact same thing. 

I've been trying to trade one all year.  The best offer I got was Marlon Mack for Lamar.  Not an upgrade over my other RBs (Sony and Montgomery)
If you don't get an offer you like then go ahead and hold tight.  There is some advantage to keeping a top 2 QB out of other peoples hands as well.  However, I do think Mack is a fairly sizable upgrade over Sony & Montgomery.

Let the other owners pick. . . and offer one of your backs with your QB of choice.  You should get a better return than Marlon Mack.

Users who are viewing this thread