What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of the year - HELP! (1 Viewer)

-OZ-

Footballguy
last week before the playoffs, both of our teams are in but this is for the best record overall. 

.5 ppr, super flex

Definite starters - Watson, trubisky, Derrick Henry, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, kupp, Jared cook, lutz, Philly D. 

Now the hard part:

RB 2 - Guice, Bo, or Hyde. Hyde would probably get it but the pats defense is tough. 

Flex - Diontae Johnson, Russell Gage, or another RB. 

I'm leaning bo and Gage but don't feel remotely confident. :help:

last week before the playoffs, both of our teams are in but this is for the best record overall. 

.5 ppr, super flex

Definite starters - Watson, trubisky, Derrick Henry, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, kupp, Jared cook, lutz, Philly D. 

Now the hard part:

RB 2 - Guice, Bo, or Hyde. Hyde would probably get it but the pats defense is tough. 

Flex - Diontae Johnson, Russell Gage, or another RB. 

I'm leaning bo and Gage but don't feel remotely confident. :help:
Please provide a little more info.  Who does each RB2 & Flex play & where?  What is their opponent's rank against the run and/or pass/WR?

I would probably play Scarbough and Guice.  Guice seemed to be getting more carries last week and Bo is about all that the Lions have. 

Users who are viewing this thread