What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: DHenry/Lockett for Bell/Julio/Lutz (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty .. NO PPR (Start 1qb, 5 flex, 1k, 1d/st) ** 3 rb start max, if you start 2 or 3 rb - must start te

Give: Bell/Julio/Lutz

Get: DHenry/Lockett

I am the #3 seed in the playoffs, other team is out. I also own 3 #1 picks for next year (2 are #1-8, order TBD)

Starters as of now:

Mahomes, Watson, CNewton

McCaffrey, Bell,  DFreeman

Hopkins, JJones, KAllen, Godwin, TWilliams

Kelce, Everett

Tucker

LARams

If I do the deal, DHenry obviously is my 4th starter, but who would you start at the last spot Godwin or Lockett? 

Or do I keep Bell and Julio??

HELP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I take that trade. Henry is looking like a much better RB compared to Bell. You lose a kicker, but you have Tucker so it doesn't really matter. 

The Lockett Godwin debate cannot really be determined just yet, we have no idea what TB will do at the QB position next year. With that, Lockett is more of a lock... sorry for the pun.

Julio isn't getting younger and neither is Matt Ryan. I take the trade.

I like the Henry side much better in the short term and long term.  This is an easy accept for me.  Lockett has had a great season and should be solid moving forward while Julio is breaking down.  Henry is a beast and Tenn has finally figured out how to use him and a serviceable QB in Tannehill is also a big help.  The Jets are a mess and I don't see that changing.  Make the move.

As good as Julio has been in his career, I think Henry is the best asset of any of these guys and in Dynasty Leagues I always like to have as many premium assets as possible.  I'd take the trade.  

I like this trade.  Will be interesting to see if Henry goes anywhere next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd also take the deal. I think Henry has now proven that he can be a stud fantasy guy. Bell hasn't been bad with the Jets, but he's not the stud RB he was with PIT. And as much as I love Julio (I traded for him in one of my leagues a few weeks ago), he's quickly running out of gas.

For this week I would start Godwin over Lockett. I like Lockett for a nice bounce-back after last week's goose egg, but I give the edge to Godwin at home against a defense (IND) that's just as bad against WRs as SEA's opponent (LA Rams at home).

Users who are viewing this thread