What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** COVID-19 CoronaVirus Thread. Fresh epidemic fears as child pneumonia cases surge in Europe after China outbreak. NOW in USA (20 Viewers)

Would like to hear some ideas for targeted relief to small businesses. Not necessarily writing checks, but access to short term low to no interest loans would be really helpful IMO.

I didn’t get what Walmart is going to do—something about opening up their parking lots for what? Testing? Sidewalk sales? 

Went to the liquor store to get a case of wine, poked my head in to the local supermarket.  :lmao: <----- me as I turned around and walked out. 

Wow, that’s not cool at all. So you go to get your food but you have to dodge all the sick people waiting for tests in the parking lot?

Aren’t there plenty of vacant Sears, Toys r Us and Kmarts they could use? 
Yes but they didn’t have anybody to get up there and gladhand 

What sucks is I got all the food we could possibly need to ride this out weeks ago, but it never fails I get a craving for something I didn’t buy. 

I just am dying for a bowl of Fruit Loops. Is it worth wading into the masses of people for? I am going back and forth on it 
Amazon!

Well I guess if this joke of a press conference keeps my company from laying off for another week and gives people some positivity for the weekend, I guess that’s a good thing. 

The issue is these guys don’t have any idea what’s coming their way.

Yep I just checked I can get a pack of 12 delivered within two hours for like $15.00. 

My wife and I were joking that my family has  put a big bullseye on ourselves with all the food delivery trucks we have had coming. The neighbors have to be going, “ Well, we know who we are going to rob first.” 

Users who are viewing this thread